Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    To repeat my previous comment, "if true". However, if she's willing to publicly "forgive" because of a certain level of payment, that's her choice to make and it's her decision that will influence me, not yours. How much money would it take for you to forgive?
    I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion. That's up to you to decide.

Also think her forgiveness and the settlement may not be exclusive of one another. Very easily she could be willing to put the incident behind her. The public statement and the civil case. But you have to admit the timing is comical. They have had years to reconcile an apology. A couple of months since the video was released. Yet one week before the draft it was finally achieved?

My feelings of the Broncos drafting Mixon remain conflicted. The pendulum continues to swing on this topic.. Despite my agreement with the concept of forgiveness and redemption. Or the concept that he is one hell of a player, why should I care what he does off the field. I still have strong reservations about him being a Bronco. Would not look forward to him being the face and topic of discussion every game day. Or the protests and negative commentary directed at the Broncos if he is selected.

IMO the potential negatives outweigh the potential positives with Mixon. I realize others disagree. Very likely multiple GMs come draft day. Going to continue to hope that Elway is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion. That's up to you to decide.

Also think her forgiveness and the settlement may not be exclusive of one another. Very easily she could be willing to put the incident behind her. The public statement and the civil case. But you have to admit the timing is comical. They have had years to reconcile an apology. A couple of months since the video was released. Yet one week before the draft it was finally achieved?

My feelings of the Broncos drafting Mixon remain conflicted. The pendulum continues to swing on this topic.. Despite my agreement with the concept of forgiveness and redemption. Or the concept that he is one hell of a player, why should I care what he does off the field. I still have strong reservations about him being a Bronco. Would not look forward to him being the face and topic of discussion every game day. Or the protests and negative commentary directed at the Broncos if he is selected.

IMO the potential negatives outweigh the potential positives with Mixon. I realize others disagree. Very likely multiple GMs come draft day. Going to continue to hope that Elway is not one of them.
    I don't think there will be much of that...

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury