Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Game one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This post will be thrown back in your face all season long. You forgot to leave yourself an out. How unBarph like of you!
    by all means, you won't have to wait long, feel free to throw it in my face if your team somehow wins their first game. the chargers offense is looking like a buzz saw going into week 1.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

good luck with that "no fly zone" maybe in the second game you will have a chance after the chargers lose a bunch of guys for the season
    Lol...We've faced better and done just fine.

QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

good luck with that "no fly zone" maybe in the second game you will have a chance after the chargers lose a bunch of guys for the season
    Lets see...a glass wr...a unproven wr...a nobody wr...a glass rb
    A over the hill te
    And a pocket sloth qb that crumbles under pressure or when the games on the line

Oh yes...you didnt say nothing about your
    " WORST OLINE IN THE GAME" who picked up a denver reject

Ya...aint nobody worried

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...We've faced better and done just fine.
    like? the only group i can honestly say might be comparable in terms of offensive weaponry at this point is the giants. even tyrell williams was a beast last season even though he made a lot of mistakes. now he moves in the slot where i think he best fits, to make plays in space.

yes i'm sure the injuries will screw us again to some degree, but not on week 1

i think the broncos will need to really get after rivers to have a shot, like get after him like his name is cam newton and he just talked junk about all their momma's.

with the chargers OL issues, it's a possibility, i will admit.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Lets see...a glass wr...a unproven wr...a nobody wr...a glass rb
    A over the hill te
    And a pocket sloth qb that crumbles under pressure or when the games on the line

Oh yes...you didnt say nothing about your
    " WORST OLINE IN THE GAME" who picked up a denver reject

Ya...aint nobody worried
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

too bad you are facing us week 1, huh? better hope our made of glass players go down in TC, it's your only hope.

you don't have to be worried arapaho, i'm not worried about the mediocre broncos either, that's for damn sure. lol

We'll pick rivers at least 3 times week one.

You're thumping your chest after drafting a WR??? Really??? One player won't make your team a buzzsaw. Nothing has been proven on either team and you're crowning them already.... Wow......

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

too bad you are facing us week 1, huh? better hope our made of glass players go down in TC, it's your only hope.

you don't have to be worried arapaho, i'm not worried about the mediocre broncos either, that's for damn sure. lol
    9-7 is mediocre...ok

5-11 is garbage

by all means, you won't have to wait long, feel free to throw it in my face if your team somehow wins their first game. the chargers offense is looking like a buzz saw going into week 1.
    Looking like? lol

Our defense is a buzz saw.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

You think that Rivers and those guys are better than Brady and the Pats? lol I hate to break it to ya but you cant have 3 wrs a rb and 2 tes on the field the math dont work unless one of them is at QB

Besides that Rivers has to be on his feet to throw it
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

You think that Rivers and those guys are better than Brady and the Pats? lol I hate to break it to ya but you cant have 3 wrs a rb and 2 tes on the field the math dont work unless one of them is at QB

Besides that Rivers has to be on his feet to throw it
    there is no other team like brady and the pats, is there? not one. you also don't have that team anymore, your current team is mediocre and not a playoff caliber team IMO

at least not in this division. this year its going to be about the raiders and chargers, possibly the chiefs in the mix depending on if they just scrap your boy alex smith and go with the rookie first rounder lol

you also missed the point, of course they can't have all those guys on the field at once, i was just listing all the weapons they have and there are a lot.

tell me, what other team has better offensive weapons that that? the giants maybe? oh and the chargers have a relentless pass rush now as well, expect rivers is great at getting the ball out fast if he actually has guys he can trust to throw the ball to and they just added three new offensive lineman as well as a WR that rivers can just chuck it up to.

the chargers will have a top 5 offense and a top 10-15 defense, they are playoff bound unless they have another monumental choking season along with sending a key guy to IR every single week last like season.

been saying this all off season, get ready to get smoked week 1

there is no other team like brady and the pats, is there? not one. you also don't have that team anymore, your current team is mediocre and not a playoff caliber team IMO

at least not in this division. this year its going to be about the raiders and chargers, possibly the chiefs in the mix depending on if they just scrap your boy alex smith and go with the rookie first rounder lol

you also missed the point, of course they can't have all those guys on the field at once, i was just listing all the weapons they have and there are a lot.

tell me, what other team has better offensive weapons that that? the giants maybe? oh and the chargers have a relentless pass rush now as well, expect rivers is great at getting the ball out fast if he actually has guys he can trust to throw the ball to and they just added three new offensive lineman as well as a WR that rivers can just chuck it up to.

the chargers will have a top 5 offense and a top 10-15 defense, they are playoff bound unless they have another monumental choking season along with sending a key guy to IR every single week last like season.

been saying this all off season, get ready to get smoked week 1
    It must be the off season BaRph is optimistic again

No you have not been saying this "all offseason" You been saying it in one form or another since 2010.. Eventually you might be right but coming off 2 double digit loss seasons I think I will just LOL

So you got new Head coach NOBODY else would hire. You have the same OC and DC and the same injury prone roster of (in your mind). superstars

Nope we dont have the team that held Brady and the Pats to the worst out put offensively they had all season we have all that minus a sub par defensive NT plus his 2 better replacements.. The No Fly Zone is still in full effect.

This is a tough 3 team division and we know whos team is always hurt..the not so tough one
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-28-2017 at 09:30 PM.

It must be the off season BaRph is optimistic again

No you have not been saying this "all offseason" You been saying it in one form or another since 2010.. Eventually you might be right but coming off 2 double digit loss seasons I think I will just LOL

So you got new Head coach NOBODY else would hire. You have the same OC and DC and the same injury prone roster of (in your mind). superstars

Nope we dont have the team that held Brady and the Pats to the worst out put offensively they had all season we have all that minus a sub par defensive NT plus his 2 better replacements.. The No Fly Zone is still in full effect.
    you really shouldn't be talking about the chargers at all if you are this clueless. first of all, the chargers have a new DC gus bradley with a bunch of new coaches.

the offensive scheme is the same yes and it didn't need to change. i'm saying the same things today as i said last year because it still holds true today.

if it's only in my mind, name another team that has more offensive weaponry currently than the chargers. i can think of only one that can be argued and that's the giants.

now, go look at the team from last year at the end of the season and compare......

i know you won't do it because you will not like what you find. just pray that the chargers choke away multiple games and are injured more than any other team with a terrible OL again (they have 3 new potential starters along the OL), it's your only hope.

otherwise they are very much in the mix for the division, unlike the broncos who have more work to do IMO

oh and the broncos defense lost it's defensive mastermind, the guy that took them from being a good defense to elite. just like i said last year, your defense is about to take yet another step back but will probably still be good.

good enough to carry that mess of an offense? maybe to 6 or 7 wins at best...

So once again this 4-12 5-11 team has the greatest offensive talent in the league

Lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So once again this 4-12 5-11 team has the greatest offensive talent in the league

Lmao!!!
    if i'm so wrong, tell me who is better? i said you could argue the giants.....maybe you could argue the bucs moving forward as well. maybe the raiders now that they have lynch?

i simply don't see a team that has a veteran probowl QB, 3 play making receivers (one unproven but a top 10 pick), 2 play making TE's, and a play making probowl level RB.

all you can do is talk about how they are made of glass and the OL but other than that the talent is absolutely there among the best talent in the league in terms of offensive weapons.

the main thing is that OL, the raiders have the OL and the chargers do not.....yet.