Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Game one.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that's your problem, you are not reading and comprehending what i'm saying and you seem to be clueless why i posted that article.

maybe shake the rocks in your head a little less perhaps?
    Baph nobody's reading your article because all you're doing is talking out of your ass.

I've read your stupid article and I comprehend it fine but it doesn't matter because it is a stupid lousy excuse and nobody can understand why you don't understand that.

I've noticed that you keep using this emoji and I don't know why because nobody thinks you're funny you're not funny if you situation isn't funny it's ridiculous.

when you're team gets on the field and actually starts winning games then we will listen to you. Perhaps at that time if ever you may have a valid argument for whatever case you're trying to argue but until then anything you have to say is crap when considering the dumb excuses you've come up with to support that dogmatic argument.

Yes the Chargers choked away a season and yes your stupid article says doing that is a gazillion to one shot but yet they managed to do it in back to back seasons.

So keep coming out is with your computer simulation, the point is is there still losers and you know it and you can't find a way to justify it other than a stupid computer simulation.

do what two seasons in a row? have the worst OL and have the most guys on IR over that span? that is impressive, isnt it? rivers with time and the weapons he has will lite it up.
    He has "lite" it up he is elite qb lite

lite
    līt/Submit
    adjective
    relating to low-fat or low-sugar versions of manufactured food or drink products.
    "lite beer"
    noun
    beer with relatively few calories.
    What he has done 2 years in a row and actually more than that is lose games that should be impossible to lose.He seems quite good at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Recently? Your brothers at the CMB seem to have a running tally that says otherwise.......Keep in mind this hasnt been updated with last year's brain farts yet.

Since 2010 when down by 1 score in the 4th quarter:

Rivers is 222-372 2,291 yards 9TD 15INT for a QB rating of 68.7. He's been sacked 31 times. He has fumbled 12 times, losing 5 of those.

Rivers had led 84 drives down by 8 or less since 2010. Of those 84 drives, he has led the team down to take the lead 13 times and tie 9 other times (26.2%).

On those 84 drives the team has scored a total of 118 points (1.4 pts per drive).

The team has won 10 and lost 35.

They have 22 total turnovers (26.2%).
    15 Rivers INT's. 5 lost fumbles by Rivers.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet
    do what two seasons in a row? have the worst OL and have the most guys on IR over that span? that is impressive, isnt it? rivers with time and the weapons he has will lite it up.
    What is impressive about it?

Rivers is an NFL quarterback, it's expected of him to carry his team if he has to but yet he can't even seem to complete that.

Peyton Manning had a fractured vertebrae yet he came out and had the best season of his career at age 37.

Stop looking for a pat on the back for rivers because you ain't going to get it.

yes because having the worst pass blocking in the NFL and mainly scrubs to throw the ball to has no bearing on a play where rivers is 100% going to throw the football.

rivers over his career has been good in the 4th, just not recently due to obvious reasons you are all obvious to.
    worst pass blocking
    worst coaches
    worst defense
    worst special teams in history
    worst play calling
    worst scheme for rivers
    worst injuries
    worst pass blocking

wow rivers is a powder puff isn't he...it seems he cant compete unless every thing is perfect...the scheme is brilliantly designed completely fooling the defense all day, the pass protection doesn't let a finger touch ol phillis, nobody ever gets injured, the play calling completely fools the defense, the special teams scores or gives him the ball in the redzone every time...then

old Philip rivers will shine
    or you will just add another line to your excuse list

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    worst pass blocking
    worst coaches
    worst defense
    worst play calling
    worst scheme for rivers
    worst injuries
    worst pass blocking

wow rivers is a powder puff isn't he...it seems he cant compete unless every thing is perfect...the scheme is brilliantly designed completely fooling the defense all day, the pass protection doesn't let a finger touch ol phillis, nobody ever gets injured, the play calling completely fools the defense, the special teams scores or gives him the ball in the redzone every time...then

Perhaps Philis having the worst fan base in the NFL had something to do with it! "Nobody liketh me nobody liketh me"

i'm just going to leave this here.

http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/0...s-draft-winner

like i said before, i'm not the only one saying these things, i was just the first to do so. keep the hope alive donko fans, your team is going to run into a buzz saw week 1.

sucks to be you on september 11th

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Baph nobody's reading your article because all you're doing is talking out of your ass.

I've read your stupid article and I comprehend it fine but it doesn't matter because it is a stupid lousy excuse and nobody can understand why you don't understand that.
    what excuse am i making? all im saying is that aint ever happening again. you are acting like i'm making some kind of excuse for losing but in reality i'm listing all these things that just don't happen twice.

I've noticed that you keep using this emoji and I don't know why because nobody thinks you're funny you're not funny if you situation isn't funny it's ridiculous.
    all that matters is i'm laughing and getting under your skin, which is easy to do lol

when you're team gets on the field and actually starts winning games then we will listen to you. Perhaps at that time if ever you may have a valid argument for whatever case you're trying to argue but until then anything you have to say is crap when considering the dumb excuses you've come up with to support that dogmatic argument.
    LMAO!! is that right? so how come nobody was listening to me when the chargers controlled the division? the fact that the national media is starting to say things ive been saying since last year tells you there is validity to what i say.

Yes the Chargers choked away a season and yes your stupid article says doing that is a gazillion to one shot but yet they managed to do it in back to back seasons.
    this right here is a perfect example of what m talking about. you are clueless, plain and simple. that article isn't just talking about choking in general or suggesting the chargers won't choke any games away this year. i also never said or implied they wouldnt choke any games away.

no they did not do that two years in a row, they choked away 4 games last season....two of which they had a 99.9% chance of winning at one point yet lost and the other two a 75% chance of winning at one point but still lost.

that's not ever happening again and to be honest it's not the main point i am making anyways.......meanwhile i challenge any of you to find me another team that has sent more guys to IR in the last two years, go back as far as you want.....meanwhile they had arguably the worst OL in football which they likely just improved a lot.

So keep coming out is with your computer simulation, the point is is there still losers and you know it and you can't find a way to justify it other than a stupid computer simulation.
    i don't have to do anything but wait until september 11th. while we wait, go read all the articles coming out that are all basically repeating what i have been saying since last year

i know what i'm talking about and you all hate it, you are going to hate it a lot more when reality sets in september 11th.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

worst pass blocking
    worst coaches
    worst defense
    worst play calling
    worst scheme for rivers
    worst injuries
    worst pass blocking

Excuse: The Chargers need time to adjust playing in Los Angeles' elevation.

http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/0...s-draft-winner

like i said before, i'm not the only one saying these things, i was just the first to do so. keep the hope alive donko fans, your team is going to run into a buzz saw week 1.

sucks to be you on september 11th

says this guy Dave Dameshek

He received his first big break in 2001 when he was hired as a writer on Comedy Central's The Man Show, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla. and then

The Adam Carolla Show debuted in January 2006, recorded in Los Angeles and airing in syndication on stations across the western United States. Dameshek was a regular cast member on the show from the beginning, serving as the show's official sports reporter. In December 2006, he and several other staff members were cut from the show, a move attributed to a ratings drop in the second half of the year...As of February 2017, Dameshek still holds the distinction of being the only man ever replaced by Danny Bonaduce.

well its official if a guy who was a shows official sports reporter, and then was replaced by Danny Bonaduce says it

I guess we should all just write off week one already

says this guy Dave Dameshek

He received his first big break in 2001 when he was hired as a writer on Comedy Central's The Man Show, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla. and then

The Adam Carolla Show debuted in January 2006, recorded in Los Angeles and airing in syndication on stations across the western United States. Dameshek was a regular cast member on the show from the beginning, serving as the show's official sports reporter. In December 2006, he and several other staff members were cut from the show, a move attributed to a ratings drop in the second half of the year...As of February 2017, Dameshek still holds the distinction of being the only man ever replaced by Danny Bonaduce.

well its official if a guy who was a shows official sports reporter, and then was replaced by Danny Bonaduce says it

I guess we should all just write off week one already
    Maybe his football baby can lend his insight to this discussion?