Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    After review of the 4 qbs in the afcw, the doncos qb situation is definitely the worse. I would love to hear all the orange glasses wearing donco fans make the argument that it isn't.

1 carr,
    2 rivers
    3 smith
    4 seaman/lynch
    I would rank them:

1: SD P. Rivers
    2: OAK D. Carr
    3: KC A. Smith
    4: DEN QB ?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    C'mon, you know Watson should have been the pick and your team just set themselves up for another run at mediocrity. Seems like Rivers was adamant about not drafting a QB too.

The OL picks were great actually, I think the Chargers got great value. Williams is a good player, but he won't bring what Watson could have.....A whole new Decade of hope.

Back to Phil and the 4th qtr flops!
    I would had been stoked if the Chargers took Watson. I'm not a charger fan but I am a fan of tough competition. It makes both sides play tougher and it's a lot sweeter victory when your team beat a team with a significant QB.

Beating the raiders with Jeff George or the Chiefs with Grbac just wasn't as sweet as it should had been. Beating rivers and Brady is infact so much runner!

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    C'mon, you know Watson should have been the pick and your team just set themselves up for another run at mediocrity. Seems like Rivers was adamant about not drafting a QB too.

The OL picks were great actually, I think the Chargers got great value. Williams is a good player, but he won't bring what Watson could have.....A whole new Decade of hope.

Back to Phil and the 4th qtr flops!
    i will remind you of this when the chargers offense is dominating next season

i know this is smack but i wonder if there is anyone else on earth who agrees with this view point?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I would rank them:

1: SD P. Rivers
    2: OAK D. Carr
    3: KC A. Smith
    4: DEN QB ?
    yep, going forward to this season i definitely agree, but carr is very good too.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!