Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy24 View Post
    If he tried trading for Thomas what does that say about bolles
    I don't understand,why he was trying to get Thomas when the Browns told him many times they weren't trading him....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I am in a similar position. Bolles from what I have seen and heard by literally EVERYONE is that Bolles is not a power guy....unless MCCoy is completely overhauling his offense then how does Bolles fit?
    We constantly draft zone tackles. Schofield, Sambraillo, and now Bolles. All their scouting reports look incredibly similar and all of them say they need to add strength, all of them were/are projects. This is fine if we have a guy in place to start but we don't. Then we compound this by getting power scheme guards. The oline is a mix match of guys that fit different schemes so we can't be good at any scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMRED View Post
    How is he making mistakes?

He didn't draft the player YOU wanted? Well guess what buddy, other GM's are making the same decision. And know a lot more than you do.
    You have a top 10 talent on the board. This draft is not good for offensive line. Bolles 5th year option will come when he is 30. Just look at the numbers and you'll see what I'm talking about. Most penalties, expelled multiple times, etc. We can't even say he's better than anyone we currently have. Foster is an immediate starter, point blank period. Fans have to stop treating Elway as a God. His drafts have been mediocre at best.

Please no Reuben Foster to the Raiders.

why? a good blocking tight end who can catch? i can't believe he dropped that far

Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    Because NFL scouts and GMs who know far more about these players than you or I think he's better for whatever reason.
    Ok. I'll keep track of this post in a few years.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I haven't complained about an Elway first round pick since I joined this board... but this Bolles pick just changed that. If Foster becomes a HoF and Bolles flames out after his rookie contract at age 30-31, I will always remember this mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by OurHouse View Post
    You have a top 10 talent on the board. This draft is not good for offensive line. Bolles 5th year option will come when he is 30. Just look at the numbers and you'll see what I'm talking about. Most penalties, expelled multiple times, etc. We can't even say he's better than anyone we currently have. Foster is an immediate starter, point blank period. Fans have to stop treating Elway as a God. His drafts have been mediocre at best.

Foster is also still undrafted... (this doesn't make Elway a god...)

Quote Originally Posted by JSwint22 View Post
    At least we know Bolles will get tested in camp.. Von and Ray are gonna be all over him
    Our tackles have been tested for the last few years with the best edge rushers of our own and they still suck.

Man what could've been.. When was the last time we had an imposing force in the middle? Al Wilson?

This is the most ticked about our 1st round draft choice since George Foster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Garrett Bolles is mean but at 25 he's mean with kids in college. In the NFL he won't be as mean, because NFL defenders will knock him on his keister.

He may even be beat out by Ty Sambralio.
    People just don't understand. I live out west and watched plenty of Utah games. This guy is awful in pass protection. Sure, he can run block kids 5-7 years younger than him. He's dumb, raw, and graded terribly in pass protection. There's no way he should be a first round pick in almost any other draft. And he's 25!!!!!

Damn people need to get their priorities in check if this is how angry ya'll get about a football game.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Elway isn't alone. These GMs taking these qbs is insane. And trading up? Would have loved cook or engram in round 1then o line.

The raiders would hahahahah