Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 2,626 to 2,627 of 2627

Thread: NFL Draft 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    The bottom line with Paxton Lynch is this: TS is going on his 3rd year and last year I thought TS did an outstanding job. Now the rush to start Paxton over TS is just crazy talk. Pax I think is still two years away from even seeing if he pans out ie can be a starter. Did it not take what Arron Rodgers 3 years before he got his first start? It takes time to develop a QB and I see no need to rush Pax this year lets just see where he is next year. Take your time and do it right.
    I agree with taking your time and develop players correctly, something that is rarelt done these days with QBs...but that isn't why Rodgers sat for 3 years

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I agree with taking your time and develop players correctly, something that is rarelt done these days with QBs...but that isn't why Rodgers sat for 3 years
    Yeah.

The difference between Rodgers and Pax is that Pax has a chance to start when Rodgers had no chance beating Favre.