View Poll Results: How will Denver Fair in 2017?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baphs is right Denver wins between 1- 4 games

1 2.86%
  • Denver wins between 5-7 games

2 5.71%
  • Your with me Between 8 -12 games

26 74.29%
  • Denver will win between 13 & 16 games!

6 17.14%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Baphs Predicts Denver Collapse!!

Denver** has already collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Baphs Predicts Denver Collapse!!

Denver** has already collapsed.
    begingign with this fan bored we make them look follish everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post

The two of you?? Really?? You think you make people look foolish??

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

The two of you?? Really?? You think you make people look foolish??

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    There aren't two of them there. Timmy the Tank (Aka hooked on phonics) got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There aren't two of them there. Timmy the Tank (Aka hooked on phonics) got banned.
    One down and 20 more alternates to go!

Denver won't be a very good team this season.
    Your first loss will be vs. San Diego I mean LA
    1-5 in the division
    4-6 the rest of them
    Denver will be in last place in the division this year, pretty simple logic. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where the Broncos are headed this season...the CELLAR

Knock knock Denver fans...

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    1-5 in the division
    4-6 the rest of them
    Denver will be in last place in the division this year, pretty simple logic. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where the Broncos are headed this season...the CELLAR

hi bap

this coming from the guy whos proclaimed the bolts would win the west every year the past 6 years and the broncos would be in the cellar

broncos 5 times afc west champions, 2 time afc champions, 1 time SB champions

bolts...basement

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    Wow, we need some defining of terms here.

begingign??? OK. Seems like a verb. Regular or irregular? present indicative = begingign; present participle = begingigning; past = begingigoon; past participle = begingigooning ??? Just a stab in the dark.

a fan bored? A ceiling fan that won't turn on? A piece of wood to be used to make a blade for a ceiling fan? A fan that has holes bored into it by fan eating bugs?

follish? Is that an abbreviation? Like a foll?

So, whatever begingign means, something to do with a fan, like a foll?

OK. See if you can translate this from whatever dialect you are using into English. Recommendation: Try being sober when you do it.

Then, go down to the nearest town square and write it 100 times on the wall.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    1-5 in the division
    4-6 the rest of them

Pretty easy to laugh at your post.... Do explain your simple logic. Your logic has deceived you plenty of times before, therefore, nobody takes your prediction seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    hi bap

this coming from the guy whos proclaimed the bolts would win the west every year the past 6 years and the broncos would be in the cellar

broncos 5 times afc west champions, 2 time afc champions, 1 time SB champions

bolts...basement
    and what have you claimed? oh thats right, nothing. because until recently you have been afraid to say anything. have fun watching that horrid offense try to not embarrass themselves while your defense tries to pick up the slack.

you are going to get destroyed 09/11/2017 it won't be close.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    and what have you claimed? oh thats right, nothing. because until recently you have been afraid to say anything. have fun watching that horrid offense try to not embarrass themselves while your defense tries to pick up the slack.

you are going to get destroyed 09/11/2017 it won't be close.
    No doubt u must be a closet Pats fan with that comment. The homeless Stuper...oh wait not in San Diego anymore. The Los Angeles Loser Chargers will manage to CHOKE away any hopes of a win week 1... as usual! Even with bad Qb play we will beat a JV high school team like the Chargers.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 08-16-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No doubt u must be a closet Pats fan with that comment. The homeless Stuper...oh wait not in San Diego anymore. The Los Angeles Loser Chargers will manage to CHOKE away any hopes of a win week 1... as usual! Even with bad Qb play we will beat a JV high school team like the Chargers.
    if you had manning still maybe you could make the chargers choke game 1 but unfortunately for you when you go down by multiple scores, you are not coming back with that trash offense of yours.

the chargers defense will easily swarm and overwhelm whichever piece of junk signal caller is out there, it won't be hard. the chargers talent on both sides of the ball is just superior to the lowly donkos i'm afraid.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

if you had manning still maybe you could make the chargers choke game 1 but unfortunately for you when you go down by multiple scores, you are not coming back with that trash offense of yours.

the chargers defense will easily swarm and overwhelm whichever piece of junk signal caller is out there, it won't be hard. the chargers talent on both sides of the ball is just superior to the lowly donkos i'm afraid.
    The Chargers cant keep players on the field long enough to go up multiple scores. Your players are soft and weak always hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    The Chargers cant keep players on the field long enough to go up multiple scores. Your players are soft and weak always hurt.
    are you high? that's how they choked all those games away early last season.

that was without two of their best weapons. keenan allen went down the very first game and woodhead the next. yet they were blowing teams out of the water only to choke those leads away.

i will say it again.....your offense isn't coming back from any multiple score lead against us unless there are a couple pick six's, which could happen ill admit but not likely.

with allen in the game and all their other weapons, rivers will find a matchup he likes, even against a good broncos defense.

you're in for a beating, plain and simple.

are you high? that's how they choked all those games away early last season.

that was without two of their best weapons. keenan allen went down the very first game and woodhead the next. yet they were blowing teams out of the water only to choke those leads away.

i will say it again.....your offense isn't coming back from any multiple score lead against us unless there are a couple pick six's, which could happen ill admit but not likely.

with allen in the game and all their other weapons, rivers will find a matchup he likes, even against a good broncos defense.

you're in for a beating, plain and simple.
    Your offense wont put up 2 scores on our D. As bad as our Qb play is we will still win. Stick to the Meatal thread Baphs at least you know something about that.