Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    The thought had crossed my mind the he would get claimed but given that he was injured last year maybe that causes hesitation. Guess that would also depend on what the broncos staff thinks of his development. If it were me, it would be a tough pill to swallow if i were to get beaten out by isiah at this point
    With the emergence of us adding Lindsay and his flexibility as a runner, returner and RB I think McKenzie is in for a real battle. I wouldn't be shocked if neither Henderson or McKenzie are gone come the 53 man cuts.

Henderson and McKenzie are just horrible picks imo. Both should be cut rather quickly in camp imo. Lindsy was twice the college player and should be able to beat both out imo

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Henderson and McKenzie are just horrible picks imo. Both should be cut rather quickly in camp imo. Lindsy was twice the college player and should be able to beat both out imo
    1. You havenít seen Henderson or Lindsey play.
    2. Lindsey isnít even the same position as Henderson.
    3. Im biased towards Lindsey (dad was his dadís roommate at CSU), but Henderson led the country in receptions and had like 1,600 yards. You very clearly do not know what youíre talking about on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Fielding a football team is: get football players; coach football players; and, play football games.

Depending on what status Shane Ray is assigned, the get football players phase is just about over with the waivers of Deiontrez Mount (to IR), Christian Kuntz and Nick Stevens, and the signings of Bo Bower, Caushaud Lyons and Antonio Simmons.

The coaching period is underway with Spring mini-camps and OTAs for installation recently completed. After the break, TC will begin in about a month or so.

The first of four preseason games will be 11 August.

Cuts to the 53 man roster will be 1 September.

So, there is still quite a process to unfold before any cuts will occur.

As previously stated, Carlos Henderson was on IR last year. He has spent time in the training room during Spring practice and Vance Joseph called him out on it.

The WR group is large and talented. Jordan Taylor will begin TC on the PUP list. The fifth/sixth WR spot is wide open with plenty of guys ready to step up and grab one. C. Henderson and McKenzie will be challenged by Kenny Bell, Jordan Leslie, Tim Patrick, River Cracraft, Jimmy Williams and John Diarse.

As previously stated, Phillip Lindsay is competing in the RB position group.

It's a process which will unfold over the next eleven weeks and much will happen during that time. Stay tuned.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

From what I understand, Lindsay will also get a little work in the slot to see what he can do there.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    3. Im biased towards Lindsey (dad was his dadís roommate at CSU), but Henderson led the country in receptions and had like 1,600 yards. You very clearly do not know what youíre talking about on this one.
    Henderson led the country in receptions?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Henderson led the country in receptions?
    He might mean receiving touchdowns? He had 19 during his final season at LT. 82 receptions, 1535 yards and 19 touchdowns that season. Plus a couple of more on kickoff returns.