Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    306
    Needs to work on catching the ball cleanly but he looks like a shiftier version of Sanders in a lot of those clips with great vision. The combine and vids showed a lot of juggled balls and drops in the combine vid that were catchable.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,639
    Looking at all the WR's we drafted, they are all super speedy. Looking forward to seeing what they can do.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Looking at all the WR's we drafted, they are all super speedy. Looking forward to seeing what they can do.
    agreed. I'm hoping we use him like Tyreek Hill and Percy harvin. Let's give him some jets sweeps and hand offs and stop throwing screens to DT. Let's use Henderson for that.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,881
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    agreed. I'm hoping we use him like Tyreek Hill and Percy harvin. Let's give him some jets sweeps and hand offs and stop throwing screens to DT. Let's use Henderson for that.
    Agree, except we don't have to completely stop throwing those screens to DT. He's still a weapon with the ball in his hands with how fast and big he is.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    12,764
    I don't understand why we don't use the altitude to our advantage. I feel like we should have a lot of guys like Henderson and force teams to run horizontally across the field. Tons of crossing routes, screens, jet sweeps, reverses, stretch runs, no huddle offense, etc. Make defenses chase us and wear themselves out

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    Needs to work on catching the ball cleanly but he looks like a shiftier version of Sanders in a lot of those clips with great vision. The combine and vids showed a lot of juggled balls and drops in the combine vid that were catchable.
    Pull up the game vs Navy (you tube) highlights. He makes alot of tough catches. He delivered.
    This is the NFL!!

    Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



    Go Broncos!!!!!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by JED Bronco View Post
    Pull up the game vs Navy (you tube) highlights. He makes alot of tough catches. He delivered.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,317
    I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond. Now Raymond may not have been as agressive as Raymond in college but he was and is faster. To be more specific Raymond is faster when he gets into space and due to his track background can sustain that speed.

    I think there is a real possibility both he and Raymond make the 53 man. Where I think we will really see a dog fight is for that other potential WR spot. The battle between Latimer, Taylor and Fowler.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,341
    Percy harvin without the migraines and more big play big game potential.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    18,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond. Now Raymond may not have been as agressive as Raymond in college but he was and is faster. To be more specific Raymond is faster when he gets into space and due to his track background can sustain that speed.

    I think there is a real possibility both he and Raymond make the 53 man. Where I think we will really see a dog fight is for that other potential WR spot. The battle between Latimer, Taylor and Fowler.
    I don't think Latimer will be in much of a battle


    CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    16,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond.
    Henderson is similar to Sanders, maybe a bit stronger and more physical after the catch. They have the same height and speed and they can probably rotate outside and in the slot if Henderson picks up the playbook quickly.

    I expect Raymond to compete with McKenzie at KR/ gadget WR. They are really small to be a factor at WR and will have to earn a big role on special teams to be on the roster. I think only one of them stays.

    Thomas and Sanders will start outside, Henderson will get a shot in the slot. Taylor will probably make the roster and I can see McCoy using him like Eric Decker on some plays, especially in the red zone. The #5 spot might be a battle between Latimer and Fowler. Then either Raymond or McKenzie will work as the KR/PR and have a small, gadget role as the #6 WR.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    284
    I'd rather keep both McKenzie and Raymond than Latimer or fowler

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    I'd rather keep both McKenzie and Raymond than Latimer or fowler
    I think Latimer makes the team again, his issue were always more mental than physical. Manning intimidated him and I bet Gary intimidated him. He probably has problem handling criticism. When Cody is confident he is very good special teams player and now that Webster is gone, he's the only gunner on the team. I want to see what this new coaching staff can bring to Cody's career, maybe there's someone (Olivo?) that can light a fire in him.

    Henderson, I hope is a special player as the slot and as a kick returner, but he's not going to be the gunner. I can't think of anyone else except Fowler and I think Latimer is better than Fowler. Maybe Parks, Simmons or Langley I just don't like the idea of going into a season without that guy in place.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    5,795
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Henderson is similar to Sanders, maybe a bit stronger and more physical after the catch. They have the same height and speed and they can probably rotate outside and in the slot if Henderson picks up the playbook quickly.

    I expect Raymond to compete with McKenzie at KR/ gadget WR. They are really small to be a factor at WR and will have to earn a big role on special teams to be on the roster. I think only one of them stays.

    Thomas and Sanders will start outside, Henderson will get a shot in the slot. Taylor will probably make the roster and I can see McCoy using him like Eric Decker on some plays, especially in the red zone. The #5 spot might be a battle between Latimer and Fowler. Then either Raymond or McKenzie will work as the KR/PR and have a small, gadget role as the #6 WR.
    marlon brown any where there he started in balt

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    337
    Reminds me of Randall Cobb. Similar build , kinda similar skill set.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •