Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Needs to work on catching the ball cleanly but he looks like a shiftier version of Sanders in a lot of those clips with great vision. The combine and vids showed a lot of juggled balls and drops in the combine vid that were catchable.

Looking at all the WR's we drafted, they are all super speedy. Looking forward to seeing what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Looking at all the WR's we drafted, they are all super speedy. Looking forward to seeing what they can do.
    agreed. I'm hoping we use him like Tyreek Hill and Percy harvin. Let's give him some jets sweeps and hand offs and stop throwing screens to DT. Let's use Henderson for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    agreed. I'm hoping we use him like Tyreek Hill and Percy harvin. Let's give him some jets sweeps and hand offs and stop throwing screens to DT. Let's use Henderson for that.
    Agree, except we don't have to completely stop throwing those screens to DT. He's still a weapon with the ball in his hands with how fast and big he is.

I don't understand why we don't use the altitude to our advantage. I feel like we should have a lot of guys like Henderson and force teams to run horizontally across the field. Tons of crossing routes, screens, jet sweeps, reverses, stretch runs, no huddle offense, etc. Make defenses chase us and wear themselves out

Quote Originally Posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    Needs to work on catching the ball cleanly but he looks like a shiftier version of Sanders in a lot of those clips with great vision. The combine and vids showed a lot of juggled balls and drops in the combine vid that were catchable.
    Pull up the game vs Navy (you tube) highlights. He makes alot of tough catches. He delivered.
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JED Bronco View Post
    Pull up the game vs Navy (you tube) highlights. He makes alot of tough catches. He delivered.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond. Now Raymond may not have been as agressive as Raymond in college but he was and is faster. To be more specific Raymond is faster when he gets into space and due to his track background can sustain that speed.

I think there is a real possibility both he and Raymond make the 53 man. Where I think we will really see a dog fight is for that other potential WR spot. The battle between Latimer, Taylor and Fowler.

Percy harvin without the migraines and more big play big game potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond. Now Raymond may not have been as agressive as Raymond in college but he was and is faster. To be more specific Raymond is faster when he gets into space and due to his track background can sustain that speed.

I think there is a real possibility both he and Raymond make the 53 man. Where I think we will really see a dog fight is for that other potential WR spot. The battle between Latimer, Taylor and Fowler.
    I don't think Latimer will be in much of a battle

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    I believe that Henderson's real competition is Raymond.
    Henderson is similar to Sanders, maybe a bit stronger and more physical after the catch. They have the same height and speed and they can probably rotate outside and in the slot if Henderson picks up the playbook quickly.

I expect Raymond to compete with McKenzie at KR/ gadget WR. They are really small to be a factor at WR and will have to earn a big role on special teams to be on the roster. I think only one of them stays.

Thomas and Sanders will start outside, Henderson will get a shot in the slot. Taylor will probably make the roster and I can see McCoy using him like Eric Decker on some plays, especially in the red zone. The #5 spot might be a battle between Latimer and Fowler. Then either Raymond or McKenzie will work as the KR/PR and have a small, gadget role as the #6 WR.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I'd rather keep both McKenzie and Raymond than Latimer or fowler

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    I'd rather keep both McKenzie and Raymond than Latimer or fowler
    I think Latimer makes the team again, his issue were always more mental than physical. Manning intimidated him and I bet Gary intimidated him. He probably has problem handling criticism. When Cody is confident he is very good special teams player and now that Webster is gone, he's the only gunner on the team. I want to see what this new coaching staff can bring to Cody's career, maybe there's someone (Olivo?) that can light a fire in him.

Henderson, I hope is a special player as the slot and as a kick returner, but he's not going to be the gunner. I can't think of anyone else except Fowler and I think Latimer is better than Fowler. Maybe Parks, Simmons or Langley I just don't like the idea of going into a season without that guy in place.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Henderson is similar to Sanders, maybe a bit stronger and more physical after the catch. They have the same height and speed and they can probably rotate outside and in the slot if Henderson picks up the playbook quickly.

I expect Raymond to compete with McKenzie at KR/ gadget WR. They are really small to be a factor at WR and will have to earn a big role on special teams to be on the roster. I think only one of them stays.

Thomas and Sanders will start outside, Henderson will get a shot in the slot. Taylor will probably make the roster and I can see McCoy using him like Eric Decker on some plays, especially in the red zone. The #5 spot might be a battle between Latimer and Fowler. Then either Raymond or McKenzie will work as the KR/PR and have a small, gadget role as the #6 WR.
    marlon brown any where there he started in balt

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Reminds me of Randall Cobb. Similar build , kinda similar skill set.