Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    irrelevant. happy with our draft. glad we didnt sell the farm for an unproven commodity.
    Just because it is irrelevant to you doesn't mean it is to others.

Taking Thomas and McCaffery would have been interesting. Doesn't sound like we would have had to sell the farm according to the articles. We had a good draft though.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Taking Thomas and McCaffery would have been interesting. Doesn't sound like we would have had to sell the farm according to the articles. We had a good draft though.
    Love our draft. Would have loved these moves even more, but hey. Life isn't Madden. I'm slowly getting over it haha.

Would've been nice though....

Quote Originally Posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    Love our draft. Would have loved these moves even more, but hey. Life isn't Madden. I'm slowly getting over it haha.

Would've been nice though....
    No its not, but the Broncos have been close to Madden plug and play in recent years.

This was a thread the day after the draft.

This was already a thread in the NFL Draft Forums on April 29th.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-t-Materialize
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This was a thread the day after the draft.
    Yeah, I didn't want to be the first one to say this is old news though..

Yeah, I didn't want to be the first one to say this is old news though..
    Henderson had vastly superior stats to Mccaffrey. We're just mystified by his name. Let's think logically. We got bargains with Hendo and Mckenzie and we shored up our left tackle with bolles.

We got 8 picks vs maybe 4 low draft pics.
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Henderson had vastly superior stats to Mccaffrey. We're just mystified by his name. Let's think logically. We got bargains with Hendo and Mckenzie and we shored up our left tackle with bolles.
    Oh, hey; I've already gone on record saying I really really like our overall draft. We got solid picks in solid areas. The Bolles move originally angered me, but I have since been able to step back and reflect. Let things play out. It kinda looked like the Bolles very well could have been a decent overall pick. Everyone wanted Foster but Foster fell another 11 places after that, and lets face it; OJ Howard was snubbed right in front of our faces. (Will be interesting to see if Butt can soften the loss). So at the end of the day, Elway's move doesn't look very bad on day one. I felt like he nailed the rest of the picks.

I was however admitting that I would have preferred the other scenario. But that didn't happen. This is today and now, I've since moved on.

I was however admitting that I would have preferred the other scenario. But that didn't happen. This is today and now, I've since moved on.
    This years 1st and next years first would not have got the #12 pick and Thomas, there would have been more involved. I like the way it played out myself even if Bolles is just an average OL guy. I like this draft more than any draft we have had since Elway's first and do think Josephs voice in the room had a lot to do with it. This trade, "You can't always get what you want...But if you try sometime you find
    You get what you need". And that's the way I feel it all went down.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots