Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: UDFA Thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,666
    Dang. No one picked up Jalen Robinette? Dude has so much potential.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    I was gonna say jalen Robinette but when I went to loom him up looks like he has to put 2 years of service in first.
    And how is that a bad thing? He can learn in some of his spare time from DT and Sanders and then upon his return see how he does...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Dang. No one picked up Jalen Robinette? Dude has so much potential.
    I don't get it...especially on a team like ours with a history of military players like Garland. I also thought that because we have two top tier WR'S under contract that he'd make a great PS player for us.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    And how is that a bad thing? He can learn in some of his spare time from DT and Sanders and then upon his return see how he does...
    In 2 years they might not even be here themselves. It has to be the sole reason nobody picked up him I dont care where you played if your 6'3 220 pounds 27 yards a catch gets you drafted. Didn't they waive it for a ravens running back or QB last year?


    And cant you draft players like these and just hold on to their rights and their rookie deal starts when they finish service? I thought we did that once.
    Last edited by shawinkerpoppin; 04-29-2017 at 07:23 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,699
    Here's my wish list:
    Players in bold are priority


    Tupou, Josh NT 6'3" 325 Colorado
    Wilson, Eric LB 6'2" 225 Cincinnati
    Phillips, Carroll OLB 6'3" 242 Illinois
    Jerome, Lorenzo S 5'10" 204 St. Francis (PA)

    Rich, Max OT 6'7" 315 Harvard
    Collins, Aviante OT 6'4" 295 TCU
    Myers, Levon OT 6'5" 309 Northern Illinois

    Smith, De'Veon RB 5'11" 223 Michigan
    Brown, Pharaoh TE 6'6" 255 Oregon
    Noil, Speedy WR 5'11" 199 Texas A&M
    Howard, Bug WR 6'4" 221 North Carolina

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    In 2 years they might not even be here themselves. It has to be the sole reason nobody picked up him I dont care where you played if your 6'3 220 pounds 27 yards a catch gets you drafted. Didn't they waive it for a ravens running back or QB last year?


    And cant you draft players like these and just hold on to their rights and their rookie deal starts when they finish service? I thought we did that once.
    We did and the player we did it with was no where near the player Robinette is.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    27,659
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    In 2 years they might not even be here themselves. It has to be the sole reason nobody picked up him I dont care where you played if your 6'3 220 pounds 27 yards a catch gets you drafted. Didn't they waive it for a ravens running back or QB last year?


    And cant you draft players like these and just hold on to their rights and their rookie deal starts when they finish service? I thought we did that once.
    It was five years in the Navy for Roger Staubach who was a rookie at age 27. He didn't do too bad for a guy who couldn't tell port from starboard at night.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,859
    With all of the debate between Trevor and Paxton and now possibly Chad?

    Plot twist....

    2019 Denver broncos starting qb...

    Kyle Sloter

    Lol

    Upon further review. I actually kind of like what I see for an udfa.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 04-29-2017 at 09:57 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    27,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    With all of the debate between Trevor and Paxton and now possibly Chad?

    Plot twist....

    2019 Denver broncos starting qb...

    Kyle Sloter

    Lol

    Upon further review. I actually kind of like what I see for an udfa.
    Don't start.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Don't start.
    Hahaha I'm not saying I actually think he's going to be our starter. Just saying, I was impressed by the way he's throwing the ball in his like 30 minute long highlight video.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,311
    So I have already nicknamed one of our UDFA's....Josh Banderas shall now be known as Zorro....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    So I have already nicknamed one of our UDFA's....Josh Banderas shall now be known as Zorro....
    I can find 100 videos of him giving interviews but not one video of him actually playing.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    I can find 100 videos of him giving interviews but not one video of him actually playing.
    I had the same issue when I was finding videos of each player that I posted in the OP

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    27,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Hahaha I'm not saying I actually think he's going to be our starter. Just saying, I was impressed by the way he's throwing the ball in his like 30 minute long highlight video.
    Kyle Sloter has a highlight video?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Kyle Sloter has a highlight video?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsVsskA8ak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •