View Poll Results: Who was your favorite 2017 draft pick?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garett Bolles

8 12.12%
  • DeMarcus Walker

24 36.36%
  • Carlos Henderson

9 13.64%
  • Brendan Langley

2 3.03%
  • Big Butt Jake

13 19.70%
  • Isaiah McKenzie

4 6.06%
  • De'Angelo Henderson

0 0%
  • Chad Hype Kelly

6 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who was your favorite pick?

Who was your favorite pick? From Garett Bolles to Mr. Irrelevant, who do you like the best of our 2017 draft class? Remember - one pick!
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

DeMarcus Walker. I have a good feeling about him. All focus will be on Miller, Ray and Wolfe, so I expect him to have plenty of chances to get to the QB. 10.5 sacks in 2015, 16 sacks in 2016. That's a lot of production against quality competition.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I like them all, but my favorite is Garrett Bolles. The biggest deficiency going into the draft IMO was Left Tackle. Now there is a possibility that situation is in better shape. The O-Line needs to be revamped. Last year didn't go well, but this pick is a step in the right direction IMO.

With linemen you can't tell anything until the hitting begins in TC, so we'll need to wait and see. The offensive coaching staff is a tight group who have worked together before. The new offense will be interesting to see.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

DeMarcus Walker. I feel he will flat out dominate at the next level and be pro bowler type player very underrated.

Walker has to be. Dude is straight up unblockable. When I watch him he reminds me of JJwatt when he was coming out of college. Not the pro he is now I'm not comparing him to the 2nd best defensive player in football. I'm comparing him the the college JJ Watt that came out the draft. Both are not super athletic but are just unblockable. With super high motors. The way they both fight through the Oline is just rediculous. Think he will be HUGE for us especially losing Ware.

Michigan bias. Jake Butt. For those that didn't watch him in the big house, think Greg Olsen. As he can block if you want him too, catch if you want him too. Hands nice enough to line up like a wide out.

Probably Jake Butt. Not that I dont like the other ones, but his circumstances make it real easy to root for him. Might be the best value pick of our draft.

Jake Butt. Could be a big asset for us. I mean a huge asset.
    Last edited by gerontion; 04-30-2017 at 03:24 AM.

DeMarcus Walker is my favorite in terms of potential for immediate impact. I voted for Garrett Bolles because of the way he fought through adversity in life. We needed a lineman and he has tremendous potential. Hoping he brings attitude like Talib for the offense.

Probably Jake Butt, we havent had a legit TE since Julius.

I love DeMarcus Walker, seeing a ton of ACC games he's the real deal. Happy we added him too. And Henderson, he's a RAC machine, should take some coverage away from Sanders and DT.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Mr. Irrelevant. Not concerned about his past behavior. No doubt this guy is a brat, who did not know when to shut up.....typical of a kid at his age. I beleive the guy will mature, like all of us did.

Carlos Henderson. I think he can be a gamebreaker on offense at WR that we've sorely needed behind DT and Sanders.

This was a tough one, in a good way!

I actually love the first 3 picks. It made a statement to what kind of players we want, and I think will make a big impact on the culture of our team. Because our culture on offense is no where near our D, I'm going to go with Bolles and Henderson. I polled Henderson because he might be my one of my favorite wide receivers in the whole draft. With Carlos and Mckenzie on the field (and eventually Butt), watch how much DT and Sanders take over games!

These are the kind of players McCoy will get creative with and will give opposing D's fits. Like KC did to us last year!
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Looks like DeMarcus Walker is so far the most liked. Makes sense, he is a day one starter in my eyes
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Call me a dreamer, but I'm going with Chad "Machine Gun" Kelly because I love it when a long shot hits.