Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's a minor point, but Casey Kreiter isn't a backup Center, he's a Long Snapper. That's OK because you've got ten O-Linemen listed with Kreiter included; McGovern and Garcia can play C, too.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I edited my 53 man roster to account for Jamaal Charles

Too early, I don't think the free agent moves are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Same here. He's my least liked Bronco and he frustrates the heck out of me. Such a bum and a wasted pick. Allen Robinson and Jarvis Landry were picked very shortly after Latimer, which makes the pick even worse.

I'll give Latimer credit, he's a fine special teams gunner but like I said many times before - he was drafted to score touchdowns, not tackle people.
    I've never understood this reasoning. It isn't Latimer's fault where he was drafted. As long as a player gives his best, if he doesn't work out then it's really on the person that drafted him, not the player.

Notwithstanding injuries in pre-season, I will be shocked if Jared Crick remains on the Denver Broncos roster in 2017. And considering what I saw last season, I would be extremely disappointed if he remains.

Well reports are Bobby Richardson is gone and Billy Winn has been re-signed

[QUOTE=gtown53;5575640]Notwithstanding injuries in pre

He was used incorrectly due to need. He actually gets good pressure on the QB when used properly.

I will be shocked if Jared Crick remains on the Denver Broncos roster in 2017. And considering what I saw last season, I would be extremely disappointed if he remains.

Not sure why I don't have the option to edit my OP, but I would replace Thompson with Charles. Wasn't sure what to do with Winn without cutting another player. I think Crick played well enough in spots to keep a spot. Winn didn't seem as effective as Crick from my perspective anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Gotcha. For some reason I thought he played right guard, off the top of my head.
    Let's also not forget that Ty and Turner will also compete for that Guard spot.

The team needs Gotsis, McGovern,Lynch, Sambrailo, Ray, and Bolles to be major contributors this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    The team needs Gotsis, McGovern,Lynch, Sambrailo, Ray, and Bolles to be major contributors this year.
    I think there is a distinct possibility that Sambrailo and McGovern do not make the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post

Ray and Gotsis are MUST STEP UP guys.
    McGovern, and Sambrailo are poop shoots at best. I fully expect one, if not both of them to be cut after TC.
    Bolles and Lynch are hopefuls, but I wont bet my piggybank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    McGovern, and Sambrailo are poop shoots at best. I fully expect one, if not both of them to be cut after TC.
    Curious how you would know so much about McGovern at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    Gut feeling McGovern turns out to be an above average Center, just a feeling that is where he thrives.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots