Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Charles

Jamal Charles

According to Schefter, Charles apparently taking a physical with us on Tuesday and both sides seem interested in a contract. This excites me a lot.
    Adopted Brono 2015-2016 Season: CJ Anderson

I'm down with this. One of the finest RBs in recent times. If he has any gas in the tank, I say "sign him!" Given who we have in our stable, this could be a really nice fit!!

I am sooo liking this!

I would love this, be our featured 2 back and keep him fresh/save some hits for the last part of the season
    Defense wins Championships, but Offense helps...

Going to my hold back my enthusiasm until we know more about his health and salary.

Get him cheap and if he can still make plays for even half the season it would be a positive.

I love it

Can't hurt

For those who never knew .... JC was a Broncos fan growing up

Red 98

Seeing as how he'd most likely be signing a reasonable deal coming off another injury, I'm all for it. Relatively low risk with some great potential rewards.

Not to mention that it would be salt in KC's wound if he ends up regaining his best form...

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    Seeing as how he'd most likely be signing a reasonable deal coming off another injury, I'm all for it. Relatively low risk with some great potential rewards.

Not to mention that it would be salt in KC's wound if he ends up regaining his best form...
    You know the Colts must have really had trouble with seeing Manning do so well after they discarded him
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I love it

Can't hurt

For those who never knew .... JC was a Broncos fan growing up

Me too. Let's do this.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I'm sure everyone Posting on this Message Board remembers (ha ha) when we brought in Tony Dorsett after the Cowboys gave him the boot.

Reminds me of that.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I'm sure everyone Posting on this Message Board remembers (ha ha) when we brought in Tony Dorsett after the Cowboys gave him the boot.

Reminds me of that.
    Dorsett was used and abused too though, I don't have numbers but I bet that Charles doesn't even sniff the same amount of carries that Tony had by this time in their respected carrier's

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Dorsett was used and abused too though, I don't have numbers but I bet that Charles doesn't even sniff the same amount of carries that Tony had by this time in their respected carrier's
    I'm sure you are right. However, it was said at the time that at the age of 32, Tony Dorsett could still run a 4.32 40. And he actually was pretty productive for the Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I'm sure you are right. However, it was said at the time that at the age of 32, Tony Dorsett could still run a 4.32 40. And he actually was pretty productive for the Broncos!
    So I guess if Charles does better than 3.9 ypc and averages more than 43 yards per game it would be worth the signing

So my guess is that he will be a bronco. Coach VJ said if he's healthy well make it happen. I'm sure he is healthy so he'll be a bronco by the end of the week if not sooner!

Certainly exciting to think about the possibilities. Going to be interesting to see just how healthy he is and can be this season.

If he is anywhere near the player he was before the latest injury he will be a welcome addition to the RB group.

Have to admit I was (still am) excited about seeing both the drafted Hendersons getting incorporated into the offense. A healthy Charles is a dynamic addition, a hobbled "shell of himself" Charles likely lingers on the roster, disappoints and takes a roster spot from an exciting young player. Mixed emotions on this one.