View Poll Results: Who's the better linebacker?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Von Miller

20 95.24%
  • Khalil Mack

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I was speaking the truth. In an earlier post I said I would go with Mack over Miller. Then i supplemented my answer by saying miller has not been a factor in the playoffs outside of 2015. Not my fault if you guys are sensitive about it.
    Your logic is so moronic it actually almost pains me...So you'd take Mack over Miller because Miller only recently became a factor in the playoffs?

If "being a factor in the playoffs" is your measuring stick, I'm confused how Mack gets the nod over the Superbowl MVP.

This is a great example though of why people despise patriots fans...Gotta make everything about them even when the topic has NOTHING AT ALL to do with them...

You aren't an AFC West team, you don't have a dog in this fight, go pester a Bills fan or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's a lot closer than most of us want to admit (because screw the Raiders) but Von still has the edge because he's a more complete linebacker than Mack is. He's also got multiple years of 10+ sack seasons because he's been around longer. Right now Mack's hot, but it's still early, lets see if he sustains it going forward.
    I hope Mac Lines up on the right side a few times this season because I'm dying to see an elite edge rusher go against Garrett Bolles.

If there is one thing that Garrett Bolles was great at while in college was taking on edge rushers. Of course that was in college but he's going to be pretty elite against these addresses in the NFL too, I'm predicting.

Your logic is so moronic it actually almost pains me...So you'd take Mack over Miller because Miller only recently became a factor in the playoffs?

If "being a factor in the playoffs" is your measuring stick, I'm confused how Mack gets the nod over the Superbowl MVP.
    Did i say it was the deciding factor? Why don't you go back and read my original post in this thread. Go on.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-03-2017 at 07:32 AM.

This is a great example though of why people despise patriots fans...Gotta make everything about them even when the topic has NOTHING AT ALL to do with them...

You aren't an AFC West team, you don't have a dog in this fight, go pester a Bills fan or something...
    Why don't you tell that to arapho who was the one who brought up brady? My comments are in regard to miller and mack.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-03-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Why don't you tell that to arapho who was the one who brought up brady? My comments are in regard to miller and mack.
    Who cares who brought up who...You have no dog in this fight and are just here to antagonize, as always, because trolls gotta troll...

Who cares who brought up who...You have no dog in this fight and are just here to antagonize, as always, because trolls gotta troll...
    So i'm not allowed to have an opinion because it has nothing to do with NE? :🙄

So i'm not allowed to have an opinion because it has nothing to do with NE? :��
    You aren't in here to share an honest opinion, you are here to troll, as always.

Could you imagine how awesome it would be to have both of them on the same defense?

Talk about making a QB nervous!

Calling dibs on Mack to join us...

Quote Originally Posted by gorky View Post
    Could you imagine how awesome it would be to have both of them on the same defense?

Well I felt likewe saw something just as explosive in 2015 when Demarcus ware and Von Miller Laying fools out.

I'm not sure how many people realize this but if Demarcus ware falls on top of the ball in the end zone in Super Bowl 50 instead of Malik Jackson is Demarcus ware named Super Bowl MVP at that point?

No not to discredit Von Miller's play he had one hell of a game to sack fumbles in the Super Bowl was pretty downright amazing but where had two sacks of his own plus he was pretty outstanding against the run in that game so I'm just saying if where falls on top of that ball instead of Malik Jackson, I think it be a really tight close race for Super Bowl MVP between Von Miller and Demarcus ware at that point.

Khalil Mack is an amazing talent, great pass rusher and I think he is more powerful than Von. But Von can cover, play the run, and go after the quarterback. I don't think they are the same player, Mack is a 4-3 defensive end and Von is an 3-4 olb or 4-3 SAM. I don't think either would be as good as the other if they swapped positions.
    So my final answer is:
    Von is the NFL"s (not just AFC West), best 3-4 OLB
    Mack is the NFL's (Not just AFC West) best 4-3 DE (either side Right or Left)

So i'm not allowed to have an opinion because it has nothing to do with NE? :��
    NO!

Quote Originally Posted by gorky View Post

I doubt he goes anywhere but remember He and Carr same Draft and Carr contract is up after 4 years while they have a 5th year option on Mack. Salary Caps going to be tight in Vegas
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.