Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I do not believe we have. Until that crazy day arrives when we finally address getting a true beast at MLB, the woes will continue. Not that Davis and Nelson don't deserve to keep getting shots, but we need a 3-4 best MLB that casts fear out there.

Al Wilson was the last true fearful MLB that I feel we had on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Al Wilson was the last true fearful MLB that I feel we had on our team.
    But if I recall, Ian Gold and Dj Williams were covering tight ends and running back?

DJ was good, Ian Gold Ok when he managed to guess the right hole (like Joe Mays). Mobley was awesome there as he had the Arm length and speed, neither of those being an asset of our current Davis or Nelson.

Hoping Josh Banderas can be that man. 6"3' 240 and can cover. Missed last year, but has the potential to be a beast. Also do realize that the Shaziers, Moseleys, etc all get drafted before we get to pick, but one day hopefully, we will draft MLB a little earlier in a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Hoping Josh Banderas can be that man. 6"3' 240 and can cover. Missed last year, but has the potential to be a beast. Also do realize that the Shaziers, Moseleys, etc all get drafted before we get to pick, but one day hopefully, we will draft MLB a little earlier in a draft.
    I think you're over stressing the ILB position. They don't NEED a true ILB, Denver's had great production from that position by converting OLB to ILB.