• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three peat
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, we've made you look like a complete buffoon before, but when it happens you start talking about some other supposed cheating scandal that the Broncos were allegedly involved . Because that's all you are capable of doing...Bring up some scandal, be proven wrong, move to the next scandal, be proven wrong and it's just a big loop of the same freaking topics over and over and over because you wouldn't know an original thought if it slapped you in the face.
    I just google Denver broncos cheating, guess what pops up? Salarygate amongst many others. Hey they must have not read your excuse laden articles you keep posting. I guess people didn't believe the excuses that were coming out of Denver and obliviously the league didn't either with the fines and loss draft picks but carry on.

Comment

• Freyaka
      Football Immortal
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
      I just google Denver broncos cheating, guess what pops up? Salarygate amongst many others. Hey they must have not read your excuse laden articles you keep posting. I guess people didn't believe the excuses that were coming out of Denver and obliviously the league didn't either with the fines and loss draft picks but carry on.
      sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
        Banned User
        • Dec 2004

Sammy, you takes shots and then post pictures. Where's the pictures lately, oh that's right I called you out and you got embarrassed.

You do kill me me with your TRUTHS, but I will get over it somehow. Your rants on the GOAT Tom Brady and the reigning Superbowl champs are priceless. That's why I post the ammo just to see you go off. Keep up the the good work as I pull all the strings and make you dance.
        Haha isn't it funny that you bring up this string garbage after watching me control Tammy12's attitude all this time, (You know another alternate). Isn't it also funny that you post only in the morning at same time as your other alternate? You know that one that was recently banned, mere coincidence I guess but supposedy im the embarrassed party. 😂😂😂

So you like the pictures, yes they are pretty funny and with a lot of truth but in a more serious note, which is Tom Brady's greatest comeback in your opinion???

Comment

• Three peat
          Practice Squad
          • Jan 2006

Truth hurts

Comment

• Three peat
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Haha isn't it funny that you bring up this string garbage after watching me control Tammy12's attitude all this time, (You know another alternate). Isn't it also funny that you post only in the morning at same time as your other alternate? You know that one that was recently banned, mere coincidence I guess but supposedy im the embarrassed party. 😂😂😂

So you like the pictures, yes they are pretty funny and with a lot of truth but in a more serious note, which is Tom Brady's greatest comeback in your opinion???
            Sammy, I post in the morning because I'm up and I like to see how many responses I get from my statements concerning the Patriots from donco fans.

Why would I want a second account, if this site doesn't want my smack talk ban me for life. I'll never comeback, not that important to me. I get a kick out of seeing donco fans attach the Pats and defending their own teams cheating but not enough to have a second acct.

The greatest comeback was a course the SB but my favorite not because of where I'm posting was Pats vs Doncos at Foxboro in 2013. Down 24-0 at halftime and came back to win in OT. 2003 in mile high was also a good one.

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Truth hurts
              sigpic

Comment

• Stackhouser
                All-Pro
                • Aug 2008

SO...... I hadn't really supported Sam's idea that ALL of you Pats fans are the same person until today.... The two of you haven't been here for a couple days then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM..... Here the both of you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                sigpic

Comment

• Three peat
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                  SO...... I hadn't really supported Sam's idea that ALL of you Pats fans are the same person until today.... The two of you haven't been here for a couple days then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM..... Here the both of you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                  Your not the sharpest tack in the box are u. Not that important to have second account but think what u like I'm enjoying your theories. By the way 45 days until banner number is five is raised at the home of the reigning Superbowl Champs the New England Patriots

Comment

• DwhitetheGamer
                    Starter
                    • Oct 2014

By the way 45 days until banner number is five is raised at the home of the reigning Superbowl Champs the New England Patriots
                    And this part is relevant... how? We know about the banner raising, I just need to know if your wine-and-cheese fanbase is still wine-and-cheese in Gillette Stadium.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                      Our styles of writing are completely different. At least mine is.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Freyaka
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        Our styles of writing are completely different. At least mine is.
                        Easily fakable when attempting to troll someone...
                        sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jan 2014

I wouldn't name myself "threepeat" when we only won back-to-back.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Lumiere
                            All-Time Great
                            • Jan 2011

If you say so.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Freyaka
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jan 2007

Weak conjecture as always. No real proof.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                                Banned User
                                • Dec 2004

Maybe not for him. Lmao you see how he's butchered his Timmy the troll act.

BTW it was funny that he rarely spoke when Timmy spoke however three peat was posting at the exact same times all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X