Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Super bowl 52 odds

It looks somewhat accurate, all except for Houston and a rookie QB are ahead of a Denver?
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Yeah and the Raiders are too high too -waAay overrated! They belong with the Chiefs at 25-1.
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Yeah and the Raiders are too high too -waAay overrated! They belong with the Chiefs at 25-1.
    True, it makes you wonders about these odds makers. Don't they watch the games, sure Oakland has a top offense but last time I checked they really didn't play defense out there.

Dallas at 12-1 strikes me as questionable. They lost a bunch of defensive secondary guys to free agency. Yes the drafted several guy to fill the holes, but I expect they'll slip this year

Chargers at 75-1? I thought they were a better team then us? At least that's what baph says lol

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Chargers at 75-1? I thought they were a better team then us? At least that's what baph says lol
    The odds makers pre-estimated for injuries. You know, the only thing that can apparently stop the Chargers.

How the heck are the Doncos ahead of the Browns???

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    How the heck are the Doncos ahead of the Browns???
    Translation from P*tsyish:

"DERF!"

Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

Odds are based on who's better where and how to maximize money. Team's odds drop because money is coming in on them and the bookmakers want to stop that. Team's odds go up because there's no money coming in on them and bookmakers want to increase that.

Bookmakers (Vegas) aren't picking who they think will win, they don't care which team wins. They're setting odds in order to maximize the amount of money they can make.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    vegas has obviously not heard of baps injury excuse...had they I'm sure the bolts would be the favorites

The Patriots are more like 3-1, other then that it looks about right. I might find odds that put Seattle ahead of GB though.

Yeah, Pats should definitely have better odds considering they will find some sort of a way to cheat.
    Was last year their first honest SB win?

IMO they should still get an asterisk next to that win consider the Falcons falling apart and handing it to them on a silver platter.

Who knows, maybe in a couple months a scandal will come up about them cheating their way through SB51, can't put it past them. At least when Brady and Bellicheat retire you guys will have a shot at becoming an honest franchise again.

This isn't the National Football League anymore. It's the Patriot's Football League, aka the PFL. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    This isn't the National Football League anymore. It's the Patriot's Football League, aka the PFL. Live with it.
    All this arrogance. It's gonna be hilarious once Brady retires and you basically become the Browns...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    All this arrogance. It's gonna be hilarious once Brady retires and you basically become the Browns...
    You want to believe brady is the sole reason for patriots success then you are foolish BB and mcdaniels and matt patricia have a surprise in store for the likes of you
    patriots dynasty will never die as long as one of those 3 are around

they could had kept tebow but that's another story