Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 137
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, we've made you look like a complete buffoon before, but when it happens you start talking about some other supposed cheating scandal that the Broncos were allegedly involved . Because that's all you are capable of doing...Bring up some scandal, be proven wrong, move to the next scandal, be proven wrong and it's just a big loop of the same freaking topics over and over and over because you wouldn't know an original thought if it slapped you in the face.
    I just google Denver broncos cheating, guess what pops up? Salarygate amongst many others. Hey they must have not read your excuse laden articles you keep posting. I guess people didn't believe the excuses that were coming out of Denver and obliviously the league didn't either with the fines and loss draft picks but carry on.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I just google Denver broncos cheating, guess what pops up? Salarygate amongst many others. Hey they must have not read your excuse laden articles you keep posting. I guess people didn't believe the excuses that were coming out of Denver and obliviously the league didn't either with the fines and loss draft picks but carry on.


  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Sammy, you takes shots and then post pictures. Where's the pictures lately, oh that's right I called you out and you got embarrassed.

    You do kill me me with your TRUTHS, but I will get over it somehow. Your rants on the GOAT Tom Brady and the reigning Superbowl champs are priceless. That's why I post the ammo just to see you go off. Keep up the the good work as I pull all the strings and make you dance.
    Haha isn't it funny that you bring up this string garbage after watching me control Tammy12's attitude all this time, (You know another alternate). Isn't it also funny that you post only in the morning at same time as your other alternate? You know that one that was recently banned, mere coincidence I guess but supposedy im the embarrassed party. 😂😂😂

    So you like the pictures, yes they are pretty funny and with a lot of truth but in a more serious note, which is Tom Brady's greatest comeback in your opinion???

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Truth hurts

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Haha isn't it funny that you bring up this string garbage after watching me control Tammy12's attitude all this time, (You know another alternate). Isn't it also funny that you post only in the morning at same time as your other alternate? You know that one that was recently banned, mere coincidence I guess but supposedy im the embarrassed party. 😂😂😂

    So you like the pictures, yes they are pretty funny and with a lot of truth but in a more serious note, which is Tom Brady's greatest comeback in your opinion???
    Sammy, I post in the morning because I'm up and I like to see how many responses I get from my statements concerning the Patriots from donco fans.

    Why would I want a second account, if this site doesn't want my smack talk ban me for life. I'll never comeback, not that important to me. I get a kick out of seeing donco fans attach the Pats and defending their own teams cheating but not enough to have a second acct.

    The greatest comeback was a course the SB but my favorite not because of where I'm posting was Pats vs Doncos at Foxboro in 2013. Down 24-0 at halftime and came back to win in OT. 2003 in mile high was also a good one.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Truth hurts


  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    SO...... I hadn't really supported Sam's idea that ALL of you Pats fans are the same person until today.... The two of you haven't been here for a couple days then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM..... Here the both of you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    SO...... I hadn't really supported Sam's idea that ALL of you Pats fans are the same person until today.... The two of you haven't been here for a couple days then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM..... Here the both of you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Your not the sharpest tack in the box are u. Not that important to have second account but think what u like I'm enjoying your theories. By the way 45 days until banner number is five is raised at the home of the reigning Superbowl Champs the New England Patriots

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    By the way 45 days until banner number is five is raised at the home of the reigning Superbowl Champs the New England Patriots
    And this part is relevant... how? We know about the banner raising, I just need to know if your wine-and-cheese fanbase is still wine-and-cheese in Gillette Stadium.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    SO...... I hadn't really supported Sam's idea that ALL of you Pats fans are the same person until today.... The two of you haven't been here for a couple days then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM..... Here the both of you are?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Our styles of writing are completely different. At least mine is.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Our styles of writing are completely different. At least mine is.
    Easily fakable when attempting to troll someone...


  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Easily fakable when attempting to troll someone...
    I wouldn't name myself "threepeat" when we only won back-to-back.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I wouldn't name myself "threepeat" when we only won back-to-back.
    If you say so.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I wouldn't name myself "threepeat" when we only won back-to-back.
    Weak conjecture as always. No real proof.


  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Easily fakable when attempting to troll someone...
    Maybe not for him. Lmao you see how he's butchered his Timmy the troll act.

    BTW it was funny that he rarely spoke when Timmy spoke however three peat was posting at the exact same times all the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •