Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    the patriots will dominate superbowl 52 and the nfl again. it is said we will go undefeated in the 2017 season. do you donkos understand that you are an inferior bunch. on your knees and bow to the greatest franchise and fans of all.

Okay. You just made me laugh so hard with that comment mentally. At the time of this post I'm in the car so I had to refrain from laughing. The Franchise, you can have that because they are admittingly great.

The fans? Nope. Not even close. The fans are so wine and cheese that no visiting team has a problem working their offense in Gillette Stadium. I have lots of proof that your fans pale in comparison to ours, and they come from your own fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Isn't that what the doncos are becoming without manning, the browns of the west.
    Yaa that's why we have stud WRs, running backs and the leagues best secondary and pass rushers, yet we're becoming the Browns... how about you stop trashing the browns and placing yourself above them because that's where your head coach Bill Belicheat began his career.

Just get back to your hooked on phonics studies treepee...

Isn't that what the doncos are becoming without manning, the browns of the west.
    I think the Browns have been dead last in the AFC North for... what, four, five years in recent history?

We were third in the AFC West for just last season. The (dis)honor for being the Browns in the West is the Chargers, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yaa that's why we have stud WRs, running backs and the leagues best secondary and pass rushers, yet we're becoming the Browns... how about you stop trashing the browns and placing yourself above them because that's where your head coach Bill Belicheat began his career.

Just get back to your hooked on phonics studies treepee...
    Sammy, then that makes it worst, with all that supposed talent, the doncos couldn't even make the playoffs pretty much like the browns. What a joke.

Sammy, then that makes it worst, with all that supposed talent, the doncos couldn't even make the playoffs pretty much like the browns. What a joke.
    The joke is on you, evidently you know nothing of the Broncos if your going to sit there say that talent couldn't make the playoffs but I'm sure you really have no idea for what reason they didn't make the playoffs.

If so, go ahead and explain why they didn't make the playoffs. However I doubt your capable of adding an intelligent response

You're a joke for comparing us to the Browns, who like I said, have been dead last for at least four years. And to top off your post being stupid, we didn't have a one-win season unlike the Browns, so you have absolutely no right to compare us to the Browns when we had a winning season.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You're a joke for comparing us to the Browns, who like I said, have been dead last for at least four years. And to top off your post being stupid, we didn't have a one-win season unlike the Browns, so you have absolutely no right to compare us to the Browns when we had a winning season.
    Didn't make the playoffs, ur no better or worse then any other non playoff team(browns). Make all the excuses u want the facts are the facts.

Didn't make the playoffs, ur no better or worse then any other non playoff team(browns). Make all the excuses u want the facts are the facts.
    It's funny how you think all non-playoff teams are basically comparable to the Browns. So by your logic, what does it make the Pats if they don't make the Playoffs this season? Does that make them the Browns of the AFC East?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The joke is on you, evidently you know nothing of the Broncos if your going to sit there say that talent couldn't make the playoffs but I'm sure you really have no idea for what reason they didn't make the playoffs.

If so, go ahead and explain why they didn't make the playoffs. However I doubt your capable of adding an intelligent response
    They didn't make the playoffs because they weren't good enough just like the browns. You can use all the excuses u want but ur no better then the browns. Patriots have been in the playoffs like 15 or 16 straight yrs.

They didn't make the playoffs because they weren't good enough just like the browns. You can use all the excuses u want but ur no better then the browns. Patriots have been in the playoffs like 15 or 16 straight yrs.
    Sadly, it's only been nine years, since Brady got injured in the '08 season.
    Last edited by DwhitetheGamer; 07-10-2017 at 12:49 PM.

So all of those talented players or not good enough?

So all of those talented players are not good enough? The best secondary in the league plays in Denver but yet they're not good enough?

The best pass rusher we could play in Denver but yet they are not good enough?

I don't know why but for once I expected to maybe get a legitimate response from you but once again you prove your ignorance. And yes we all know that the patriots go to the playoffs every year because we are one of the teams that knocks him out of the playoffs every time we me and we also know why the patriots are in the playoffs every year.

15, 16 years of playoff appearances only gives testimony to their cheating, but when the Broncos have all these talented players and they don't make the playoffs they are not good enough. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    I am gonna SAVE THIS!!! Like FOREVER too! When Tammy is gone, you will be too ! 100% TRUTH no doubt about it! How many did you all win before Tammy came? Were you even a fan of NE before Tammy? Highly unlikely.
    No, he was a Tim Tebow fan...A few years back this loser was posing as a Broncos fan, now he's jumped onto the Brady wagon. He's a bandwagon hopping fake fan that will probably pick a new team once Brady is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I wonder, how many fans there were when Drew Bledsoe was their GREAT QB?
    Half of these kiddos don't even know who Drew Bledsoe is or think he was always a QB for Dallas since his time with New England was prior to the year football first started.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I was there

When is the last time the Browns finished with a winning season? Baph's chargers are and will continue to be the Browns of the west bub...