Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    Let's also not forget the AFC EAST is a joke with the Jets, who will probably not win a game this year, then Buffalo always in the sub 500 winning percentile, and Miami, who is the only team that could challenge the P*ts may go 1-1 with the Cheata's.
    So that's 5 games right there, then they always get a weak schedule so it is easy to see why the Cheating P*ts make the PO.
    Now that I have said that I need to go take a shower from talking about that filthy team known as the P*ts.
    YUCK!!!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Let's also not forget the AFC EAST is a joke with the Jets, who will probably not win a game this year, then Buffalo always in the sub 500 winning percentile, and Miami, who is the only team that could challenge the P*ts may go 1-1 with the Cheata's.
    So that's 5 games right there, then they always get a weak schedule so it is easy to see why the Cheating P*ts make the PO.
    Now that I have said that I need to go take a shower from talking about that filthy team known as the P*ts.
    YUCK!!!!
    Yeah they played a lot of weak non playoff teams like the browns and doncos on the road and won.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Yeah they played a lot of weak non playoff teams like the browns and doncos on the road and won.
    We have the hardest schedule in the league this year...Patriots...They yet again get blessed with a middle of the pack schedule with an opponent strength of 0.527.

    If we had your schedule every year, we'd likely make the playoffs a lot too...especially since no team in your division is capable of showing up to play.


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We have the hardest schedule in the league this year...Patriots...They yet again get blessed with a middle of the pack schedule with an opponent strength of 0.527.

    If we had your schedule every year, we'd likely make the playoffs a lot too...especially since no team in your division is capable of showing up to play.
    Don't kid yourself. The afc west has until recently not been a murderer's row.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Don't kid yourself. The afc west has until recently not been a murderer's row.
    So Philip Rivers and the Chargers haven't been very good the last 10 years? Or how about the Kansas City Chiefs stout defense over the last 6 or 7 years, you think they haven't been very good as well?

    It would be nice if we could trade one of our teams out of the AFC West and put your pansy ass patriots in our division for one year since you like running your mouth. It would not only justify your presence here but it would show those pansies what a real division is all about and what it actually means to work hard and win a game without cheating just to beat the weaklings of the AFC East.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So Philip Rivers and the Chargers haven't been very good the last 10 years? Or how about the Kansas City Chiefs stout defense over the last 6 or 7 years, you think they haven't been very good as well?
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    ��������������������
    Since it's always about the playoffs for you, why don't you consider this little tidbit... I'm going to make a wild prediction and say that Tom Brady is going to be injured along with a couple other key Pats players, and they don't make the playoffs. I'm not going to make or take bets, and I'm not going to "book it", it's just a wild guess.

    Where will the wine-and-cheese crowd of the Pansys go off to when they no longer win and become the equivalent to the Browns, with your logic?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Since it's always about the playoffs for you, why don't you consider this little tidbit... I'm going to make a wild prediction and say that Tom Brady is going to be injured along with a couple other key Pats players, and they don't make the playoffs. I'm not going to make or take bets, and I'm not going to "book it", it's just a wild guess.

    Where will the wine-and-cheese crowd of the Pansys go off to when they no longer win and become the equivalent to the Browns, with your logic?
    Wait, I thought brady was a system QB and you can plug in any QB and get the same results? Especially in the cake AFC east....donco fan logic says you are wrong😂😂😂😂
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-11-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wait, I thought brady was a system QB and you can plug in any QB and get the same results? Especially in the cake AFC east....��������
    One tiny problem. If the whole team don't do their thing, it'll end badly for the fans. You can't rely on one man. We know that, since we have the tradition of dominating defense.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We have the hardest schedule in the league this year...Patriots...They yet again get blessed with a middle of the pack schedule with an opponent strength of 0.527.

    If we had your schedule every year, we'd likely make the playoffs a lot too...especially since no team in your division is capable of showing up to play.
    Want some cheese with that whine!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Since it's always about the playoffs for you, why don't you consider this little tidbit... I'm going to make a wild prediction and say that Tom Brady is going to be injured along with a couple other key Pats players, and they don't make the playoffs. I'm not going to make or take bets, and I'm not going to "book it", it's just a wild guess.

    Where will the wine-and-cheese crowd of the Pansys go off to when they no longer win and become the equivalent to the Browns, with your logic?
    Here's my prediction, doncos don't make playoffs again just like the browns and actually in a dog fight with chargers for 3rd place in AFC west.

    Don't forget pats have a backup QB better then any QB on the doncos roster. Hows that make you feel

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    One tiny problem. If the whole team don't do their thing, it'll end badly for the fans. You can't rely on one man. We know that, since we have the tradition of dominating defense.
    Tradition of dominating defense? Since when? A few years ago?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Tradition of dominating defense? Since when? A few years ago?
    Do some research. The dominating Defense began with Lou Saban all the way back in the late 1960s.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Here's my prediction, doncos don't make playoffs again just like the browns and actually in a dog fight with chargers for 3rd place in AFC west.

    Don't forget pats have a backup QB better then any QB on the doncos roster. Hows that make you feel
    Yeah, SO MUCH BETTER considering he only played in the entirety of 3 games in the 2016 season. Do you even know what he's capable of? Lemme tell you right now, he's much younger than Tom Brady, so he has time to develop, just like our QBs.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Do some research. The dominating Defense began with Lou Saban all the way back in the late 1960s.
    all i remember was the denver defense choking in the 80s.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •