Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    all i remember was the denver defense choking in the 80s.
    And that's why you don't just look at the Playoffs, but the entire season.

If you are a football fan, then you'd at least do some history researching.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Yeah, SO MUCH BETTER considering he only played in the entirety of 3 games in the 2016 season. Do you even know what he's capable of? Lemme tell you right now, he's much younger than Tom Brady, so he has time to develop, just like our QBs.
    I know this they wouldn't trade him for a first round draft pick they were offered. Were the doncos offered a first rd draft pick for either of their stud qbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I know this they wouldn't trade him for a first round draft pick they were offered. Were the doncos offered a first rd draft pick for either of their stud qbs?
    And this is relevant to the topic... how?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    And this is relevant to the topic... how?
    You asked how capable jimmy g was and i stated teams thought enough of him to offer a first rd draft for him. That's why its relevant

You asked how capable jimmy g was and i stated teams thought enough of him to offer a first rd draft for him. That's why its relevant
    And Brock Osweiler got paid $18M/y to QB. Teams are stupid when it comes to taking chances on QB's. Which is why your point is totally irrelevant.

What's the matter TeePee, you can't spell garappolo?
    Don't worry, most ppl up there in sclhitz from Schinola can't spell very well anyway.

Things will work out one of two ways for the patriots.

Those ways are, either Jimmy Crapapole has an amazing career and Bill Belicheat looks like a genius but in turn it will also make Brady look like a system quarterback

Or

Jimmy crapapole goes out there, lays an egg, the pansies have no quarterback and Brady looks like a top five all time.

Which way is it going to be TeePee?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-12-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Imo, the reason why Billacheat kept crapalow, he thinks cheata will hit the wall of a forty year old system QB, thus a insurance for the inevitable wall the Cheata will hit this year.
    As there are many rookie DL wanting nothing more to sack the Cheata and Making a name for themselves.
    O how I love it when the Cheata gets sacked and immediately starts working the ref for rough the Cheata. Then throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Poor little Cheata. Cry cry cry

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Imo, the reason why Billacheat kept crapalow, he thinks cheata will hit the wall of a forty year old system QB, thus a insurance for the inevitable wall the Cheata will hit this year.
    As there are many rookie DL wanting nothing more to sack the Cheata and Making a name for themselves.
    O how I love it when the Cheata gets sacked and immediately starts working the ref for rough the Cheata. Then throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Poor little Cheata. Cry cry cry
    "roughing the cheata" i'm surprised we haven't seen that rule inserted yet but hey he still has at least one more season left. So they say anyway.

Do you even have a High School degree?

O I'm a lawyer!!! Haha

O I'm a lawyer!!! Haha
    He always resorts to personal attacks when he's schooled Lol anyway cp for that one after I spread it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He always resorts to personal attacks when he's schooled Lol anyway cp for that one after I spread it around.
    Just dumbing down the post for the pansy crowd and Timmy the tank. It's the only grammar they can comprehend. lol

Just dumbing down the post for the pansy crowd and Timmy the tank. It's the only grammar they can comprehend. lol
    Speaking of the head troll, I haven't seen it around in a few. Perhaps it is on a business trip with Barph...

Which is patriots speak for "I can't rebut your comment so I'll accuse you of being stupid to deflect away from your response"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Speaking of the head troll, I haven't seen it around in a few. Perhaps it is on a business trip with Barph...
    He's been banned.