Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    HGH helps you recover faster. Without HGH, Manning may not have come back after 4 neck surgeries.
    We all watched Manning regress in the last two years of his career. Even if he was guilty, it had no effect on Super Bowl 50 unlike Tom and the XV Vigor thrive in super bowl 51.

This is way too easy, salarygate, HGH, roids ECT........ For an organization that "does it the right way" it seems the league always has issues with the donco organization. The funny part is they still don't win superbowls, their fan base are very proud of those AFC championships though.

They also are delusional that seaman is the next Brady. If he qbs Denver next year they are 8-8 or 9-7 at best and they cant see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We all watched Manning regress in the last two years of his career. Even if he was guilty, it had no effect on Super Bowl 50 unlike Tom and the XV Vigor thrive in super bowl 51.
    You and this vigorthrive thing. You have zero proof that Tom took any of it and if he did that it was on the NFL banned substances list. I've asked you to provide evidence and you cannot find anything other than a fake ad on ESPN. If manning took HGH, it helped him back on the field. You yourself said Manning provided leadership. If he retired after his neck surgery, denver doesn't win in SB 50. One of the biggest reasons why the broncos went out and won SB 50 was so they can win one for peyton before he retired. If brock played they don't win.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-13-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

You and this vigorthrive thing. You have zero proof that Tom took any of it and if he did that it was on the NFL banned substances list. I've asked you to provide evidence and you cannot find anything other than a fake ad on ESPN. If manning took HGH, it helped him back on the field. You yourself said Manning provided leadership. If he retired after his neck surgery, denver doesn't win in SB 50. One of the biggest reasons why the broncos went out and won SB 50 was so they can win one for peyton before he retired. If brock played they don't win.
    Your boy Roger Goodelle covered it all up so there's no way we can find any proof or any website, not even a bogus website because your favorite Commissioner Roger Goodelle cleaned it all up and ordered it destroyed just as he did the videotapes during spy gate.

Now this is all getting so old already and I'm sick and tired of it but if you want to keep it up here's a place that I found for you guys nice cheap (and I do mean cheapaffordable living. You really should check it out.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-fan-forum.10/

Your boy Roger Goodelle covered it all up so there's no way we can find any proof or any website, not even a bogus website because your favorite Commissioner Roger Goodelle cleaned it all up
    in other words, FAKE news.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

in other words, FAKE news.
    here's a place that I found for you guys nice cheap (and I do mean cheap) affordable living. You really should check it out.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-fan-forum.10/
    Wow you posted very quickly you must of been waiting all morning for my response but anyway here Tammy go to the quoted link.

what heck is this your own knuckle players are feuding amongst one another yeah that will win you a super bowl. maybe john should get the Vaseline so they can slip the punches in camp. nevermind there asses are already greasey enough

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    what heck is this your own knuckle players are feuding amongst one another yeah that will win you a super bowl. maybe john should get the Vaseline so they can slip the punches in camp. nevermind there asses are already greasey enough
    Im not sure I want to know what your attempting to spew here on this particular post but your pathetic attempts are funny as hell.

Im not sure I want to know what your attempting to spew here on this particular post but your pathetic attempts are funny as hell.
    broncos smeared Vaseline on the uniforms but didnt have to. they are a greasey bunch of donko asses anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    broncos smeared Vaseline on the uniforms but didnt have to. they are a greasey bunch of donko asses anyway

I thought this was relevant to the thread and leave it to D Mac to try and stir up trouble however Derek Wolfe laughed in his face it was hilarious.