Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Derek Wolfe on Garrett Bolles

Some may not feel that this is the proper forum for this thread however it's just some friendly trash talk amongst teammates during what is shaping up to be a very intense and competitive training camp.

Plus I wanted to show the trolls the level of desire and hunger that we have on the Denver Broncos roster!

Derek Wolfe: “Whoever’s lined up across from me, whether he’s a teammate or not, he’s going to get his ass kicked. That’s how I looked at it” Wolfe joked.

But it’s all to make the team better.

“Me and [Broncos guard] Max Garcia were joking about it today, because we go really hard against each other every day. So, I’m like, ‘Dude, I’m going to go hard as hard as I can against you to try to make you better. Because, if you’re not playing great, then we’re not winning.

Wolfe made it very clear that it’s all about improving his teammates.

“I say that I want to kick his ass, but I want them to do well, obviously. So, that’s why I’m going so hard.”

Garrett bolles said this in response "Derek Wolfe better get used to eating out of a straw for the next 10 weeks because I'm going to push him back and manhandle him all over the field".

It looks like the competition is already brewing we have Derek Wolfe I'm both sides of the ball now if you ask me. Anyway I'm loving the competition and the desire to compete because that's what we need from both sides of the ball and we've had it from the defense the last few years and now finally maybe we can get it from the offense.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

This will be like 2-fat chics at the trailer park fighting over DuShawn's dime bags. I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    This will be like 2-fat chics at the trailer park fighting over DuShawn's dime bags. I love it!!
    Lets just hope they don't injure each other. That would suck so bad, we get an LT only to see a freak inju**.

Wolfe is a hothead, and so is Bolles. One of them is going to get beat badly and they're going to react by doing something stupid. Falling on the back of wolfes legs, etc

Heads up!

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Wolfe is a hothead, and so is Bolles. One of them is going to get beat badly and they're going to react by doing something stupid. Falling on the back of wolfes legs, etc

Heads up!
    This is exactly what I'm saying we don't need any of these guys to get her. We don't need to lose one of them to a season ending injury and that's why hope that Joseph steps in right away and sets them both straight I do love the level of competition but we can't see any freak injuries especially not in camp.

Wolfe is a known PED user. A lot of that is likely roid rage.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You can always tell when Tawmy takes his PEDs. Hes usually screaming at people on the sideline like a petulant brat

Hooray, beer!

Why don't you get out of here with your negativity and jealousy already!

You guys won the Super Bowl even though everybody knows you guys or known cheaters yet you want to come in here and accuse everyone of our players. Now you're saying wolf is a known PED user, you accuse Peyton Manning of choking in big games however the patriots couldn't have gotten anywhere without spy gate so stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why don't you get out of here with your negativity and jealousy already!

You guys won the Super Bowl even though everybody knows you guys or known cheaters yet you want to come in here and accuse everyone of our players. Now you're saying wolf is a known PED user, you accuse Peyton Manning of choking in big games however the patriots couldn't have gotten anywhere without spy gate so stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
    quit feeding a troll...the troll starves and withers away

Those allegations are false, wolfes 4 game suspension was the use of an over the counter cold medication that had the characteristics of Peds

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Those allegations are false, wolfes 4 game suspension was the use of an over the counter cold medication that had the characteristics of Peds
    Says who? The particular drug that a player is suspended for is never disclosed by the league or the NFLPA.

Says who? The particular drug that a player is suspended for is never disclosed by the league or the NFLPA.
    I was being sarcastic o

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    quit feeding a troll...the troll starves and withers away
    It's a nice theory my friend but this one has barph like characteristics, which means it ain't going anywhere anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I was being sarcastic o
    Oh gotcha. More like the PEDs were for his wife - where did I hear that one before? 😂

Anyway back to the subject at hand before the rude interruption. Anyone notice a trend going on here?

Elway is not looking for talent alone but he's adding players with attitude!
    Two guys that come to mi d are Zach Kerr
    and Menelik Watson.

Elway is adding a whole lot of nasty on both sides of the ball and when you factor in the divas like Aqib Talib and Emmanuel Sanders, it is going to make for a very interesting training camp.

Give your opinion on some camp battles and guys to look for this summer.