Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    People in class houses shouldn't throw stones. A team that cheated the salary cap to win 2 Super Bowls and qb had to have hgh sent to his home in wife's name. That's funny
    Even if the HGH allegation against Manning is true, what impact did Manning truly have on the 2015 season for the Denver Broncos?

Peyton Manning provided amazing leadership, something that had nothing to do with physical abilities.

As far as I'm concerned, the 2015 season was one on the shoulders of the Denver Broncos defense and the mind of Peyton Manning, not his physical abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Isn't deflating knowing your team cheated to get those rings though??
    Ah never mind your a P*ts fan where cheating is a way of life.
    Just like the deflator is some guy trying to lose weight right!!
    As if all of America is as dumb enough to believe that hogwash, but yet the P*ts tried to convince people its true.
    Hahahaha
    I guess I don't have the intellectual flexibility to completely write off the Ideal Gas Law, while simultaneously applying 100% certainty to the implications that Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone or some guy who was nicknamed the deflator. Color me silly.... But I'll go with science.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    quit feeding a troll...the troll starves and withers away
    I have to agree....lets just share these threads in a more "intelligent place", like Broncos football. The "unfriended" group from patsville have nothing going on, and wake up instantly once we post here. They are "alarmed". Must be sad being so desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I guess I don't have the intellectual flexibility to completely write off the Ideal Gas Law, while simultaneously applying 100% certainty to the implications that Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone or some guy who was nicknamed the deflator. Color me silly.... But I'll go with science.
    What color of silly would you prefer us paint you than? Broken cell phones and weight loss know as the deflator, million dollar fine and first round draft pick taken from your cheating organization is all I need to know.
    But like I said, your a p*ts fan so silly you shall be painted, just what color blue and white I presume.

What color of silly would you prefer us paint you than? Broken cell phones and weight loss know as the deflator, million dollar fine and first round draft pick taken from your cheating organization is all I need to know.
    But like I said, your a p*ts fan so silly you shall be painted, just what color blue and white I presume.
    Your thoughts on the Ideal Gas Law and the fact it completely explains the PSI loss? Or that the NFL failed to release PSI test results this past season even after they stated they would?

Your thoughts on the Ideal Gas Law and the fact it completely explains the PSI loss? Or that the NFL failed to release PSI test results this past season even after they stated they would?
    Yes it was the deflator ducking into the bathroom with the footballs that made the air pressure low. Ideal gas law is just a fancy way of saying the obvious the deflator use the air pin to take air out of the footballs. And I guess that the deflator didn't go into the bathroom with the footballs and that didn't happen either, right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    People in class houses shouldn't throw stones. A team that cheated the salary cap to win 2 Super Bowls and qb had to have hgh sent to his home in wife's name. That's funny
    What's a class house?

Yes it was the deflator ducking into the bathroom with the footballs that made the air pressure low. Ideal gas law is just a fancy way of saying the obvious the deflator use the air pin to take air out of the footballs. And I guess that the deflator didn't go into the bathroom with the footballs and that didn't happen either, right!!
    Ok - Thanks for proving my point. Have a great night!!

Ok - Thanks for proving my point. Have a great night!!
    Sure, your point has been proven the deflator took air out of the footballs and the p*ts cheat, but everyone already knew that.
    You have a great night too!

You can't use science when there was no proper test.....

We don't know how many balls were wet, how wet, if they were towel dried, unrotated, rotated more often, exact temps etc.....

The IGL is your weasel ticket.......it can't be debunked.
    Neither can a guy named Deflator who relies on another guy to bring him big needles shortly after being scolded for being too inflated by Tom Brady. Neither can the accepted fines, penalties and suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    What's a class house?
    He was home-schooled.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post

We don't know how many balls were wet, how wet, if they were towel dried, unrotated, rotated more often, exact temps etc.....

Neither can a guy named Deflator who relies on another guy to bring him big needles shortly after being scolded for being too inflated by Tom Brady. Neither can the accepted fines, penalties and suspensions.
    Taking science out for sake of argument, it doesn't mean Tom knew ANY of this, especially since he told the deflator to show the ref in one game the NFL rule on PSI and complained about a 16 PSI ball after another game. For all we know Tom was hard on his ball boys and they could have done it on their own just so Tom won't yell at them.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-12-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Did you even go to High school? I'm dead serious.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Huh? so a bunch of top scientists can't weigh in on the debate? Deflategate has already been scientifcally disproven, and it was done so by people with reputations on the line in the academic community. And i'm not talking bill the science guy types or exponent. Here is a good example:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/to...-ideal-gas-law
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-12-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Even if the HGH allegation against Manning is true, what impact did Manning truly have on the 2015 season for the Denver Broncos?

Peyton Manning provided amazing leadership, something that had nothing to do with physical abilities.

As far as I'm concerned, the 2015 season was one on the shoulders of the Denver Broncos defense and the mind of Peyton Manning, not his physical abilities.
    HGH helps you recover faster. Without HGH, Manning may not have come back after 4 neck surgeries.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.