Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    Only the Broncos know how to lose a Superbowl in high double digit fashion! lol!
    perhaps you missed my post earlier, so let's go back....

how did that 18-0 season end for the patriots?

it's ok, i would not not acknowledge it either because it must be so damn embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Seahawks in the SB and Falcons last year. Talk about a choke job
    not if we are taking total number of chokes
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    perhaps you missed my post earlier, so let's go back....

how did that 18-0 season end for the patriots?

it's ok, i would not not acknowledge it either because it must be so damn embarrassing
    yeah, more embarrassing than the 45-3 choke job against the seahawks
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-14-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    not if we are taking total number of chokes
    Do you even know the definition of choke is? Going 18-0 and losing to a 9-7 Giants team in the SB is a choke. Being up by 28 and losing is a choke. Being on the 1 yrd line with less then 1 min left and having beast mode in the backfield and decide to throw and get picked off is a choke. Or even the 2001 Rams were favored by 14 and lost I would also consider a choke. Our only SB choke job I would say was 2013 cause we had a unstoppable offense and only scored a total of 8 points. We did have a ton of injuries on the defensive end that year though.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Do you even know the definition of choke is? Going 18-0 and losing to a 9-7 Giants team in the SB is a choke. Being up by 28 and losing is a choke. Being on the 1 yrd line with less then 1 min left and having beast mode in the backfield and decide to throw and get picked off is a choke. Or even the 2001 Rams were favored by 14 and lost I would also consider a choke. Our only SB choke job I would say was 2013 cause we had a unstoppable offense and only scored a total of 8 points. We did have a ton of injuries on the defensive end that year though.
    so, since brady played with a high ankle sprain in SB42, I guess I can use that as an excuse.

so, since brady played with a high ankle sprain in SB42, I guess I can use that as an excuse.
    He played though didn't he? By that time of year most players have some kind of injury and most players play through it.

yeah, more embarrassing than the 45-3 choke job against the seahawks
    Edited and still couldn't get it right. Must not have been as well known as the patriots blowing a season after going 18-0 and losing to the Giants.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    New England, Balt, Minn, and GB, only teams to lose a SB when more than a double digit favorite to win...biggest chokes.
    Don't forget STL
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

You guys always make excuses why stop now?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You guys always make excuses why stop now?
    I'm just so baffled at how somebody could like a cheating franchise to the extent where they consistently make excuses in favor of that cheating franchise.

Shouldn't you be talking smack with the bills or jets or dolphins or something? You could even use the correct answer to this thread and point out that no one has choked more than the Bills... I mean what team makes it to back to back to back to back superbowls without getting at least one win in there?

20-19
    37-24
    52-17
    30-13

Go away troll.... Go bug fans of teams in your own division.

big chokes in playoff history freyaka are 1996 playoff loss to Jacksonville. broncos favored heavily over an exspanion team and failed miserably and it was reported that Elway cried like a baby

an even bigger choke featured a game with a guy named Raheem the dream Moore and you know what happened there an Elway and manning lead team lost to Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    big chokes in playoff history freyaka are 1996 playoff loss to Jacksonville. broncos favored heavily over an exspanion team and failed miserably and it was reported that Elway cried like a baby

an even bigger choke featured a game with a guy named Raheem the dream Moore and you know what happened there an Elway and manning lead team lost to Joe Flacco
    So did the Patriots...in that same year...at Foxborough