49: R2p17 c frank ragnow arkansas
    81: R3p17 lb azeem victor washington
    99: R3p35 dl christian lacouture lsu
    104: R4p2 ot ike boettger iowa
    119: R4p17 cb shaq wiggins louisville
    155: R5p17 olb chikwe obasih wisconsin
    196: R6p17 fb j.d. Moore lsu
    239: R7p17 g kc mcdermott miami
    At this point it's hard to know what our needs will be. On offense, I'd imagine we'll continue working on the line. Hopefully, Elway did enough to solidify the RB, TE, and 3rd WR positions. On defense, I'd like to get a good replacement for Peko. Charlie Campbell of Walterfootball.com has us taking massive Vita Vea in the 1st round. Perhaps we could also get a decent replacement for Todd Davis at ILB.

Everyone has their right to do mock drafts if they so choose. Some people find it to be fun. That's great for you and those people. But, a mock draft a year ahead of time seems real silly to me.

Then again, I think mock drafts are a bit silly in the first place, so I don't have a most worthy opinion. Lol. If they are done, I think it should be after free agency, personally.

Now, we don't know what players will emerge this year and what one's will drop off leaving us concerned about certain positions. We don't know who we will sign in the off season. we don't know what college players will rise or fall between now or then. You can't even know how much players will rise or fall between the end of the season and after the combine.

With that said, if we take a guard and a center in our first two rounds next year, I'd be pretty upset. It might be necessary, though. I'd be upset because, one, its boring and two, it means none of our linemen have panned out there and we are concerned about Paradis' health and/or resigning him. Which, all of that I can see happening, unfortunately. Lol