Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 401
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    LA raiders?
    How is that possible when the raiders only have 3 rings?

    You have just a few options - pats, giants, steelers, 49ers, packers, and cowboys. It's not NE since we did not win one on ABC.

    It's the giants, i would say.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-19-2017 at 11:26 AM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    How is that possible when the raiders only have 3 rings?

    You have just a few options - pats, giants, steelers, 49ers, packers, and cowboys. It's not NE since we did not win one on ABC.
    Not necessarily because I believe during the NFL AFL merger the networks had contracts with those organizations that were honored at the time and multiple networks covered the big game more than once. So in reality a team didn't have to win more than three in those days In order to be covered by more than one network.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not necessarily because I believe during the NFL AFL merger the networks had contracts with those organizations that were honored at the time and multiple networks covered the big game more than once. So in reality a team didn't have to win more than three in those days In order to be covered by more than one network.
    That would've made for a great trick question if the teams in question applied haha.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not necessarily because I believe during the NFL AFL merger the networks had contracts with those organizations that were honored at the time and multiple networks covered the big game more than once. So in reality a team didn't have to win more than three in those days In order to be covered by more than one network.
    That's only for super bowl I. The rest of the super bowls only have 1 network.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...l_broadcasters

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That's only for super bowl I. The rest of the super bowls only have 1 network.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...l_broadcasters
    Even if you are correct it still wouldnt matter if multiple networks covered it

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Exactamundo
    "Must spread around contribution points before giving it to Spawn again"

    Some hit up Spawn for me.
    Notquiteamundo.
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,819
    Who are the Pittsburgh Steelers
    Red 98

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,045
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Who are the Pittsburgh Steelers
    Excellent guess!!

    But incorrect.

    Looks like I stumped y'all.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,819
    haha maybe they just don't want to say the name of them
    Red 98

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    haha maybe they just don't want to say the name of them
    Who are the cheatriots, I mean pansy patriots

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Excellent guess!!

    But incorrect.

    Looks like I stumped y'all.
    The giants

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who are the cheatriots, I mean pansy patriots
    Are you kidding me? I just told you in a post earlier that it wasn't the pats.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Are you kidding me? I just told you in a post earlier that it wasn't the pats.
    I know but I also knew it would ruffle your chicken feathers because nobody here listens to you.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,819
    Who does that leave? The Niners?
    Red 98

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know but I also knew it would ruffle your chicken feathers because nobody here listens to you.
    you did apparently - because you said you knew and it would ruffle my feathers.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •