Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Was Tommy Concussed

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gisele-bundch/

Geez, if Giselle said he had a concussion, I guess The Pats forgot to look into it. Simple mistake. I believe Giselle. She is much nicer and prettier than Billy B. Oh wait, it probably happened while he was suspended, maybe while throwing balls to Giselle.

What punishment comes for not disclosing an injury (especially a serious one like a concussion?)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ssion-protocol

Possible fine and loss of draft picks coming?

Looks like another blackmark against an already shady organization.

Concussiongate here we come!

I've been saying it all season long that another scandal is going to come up.

Don't care what The details will be but it will be another scandal and it's going to come up and guess what just happened.

Thanks Giselle!

She even went on to say "he has concussions we don't talk about". Trying to be so damn smart in her interview but the big question now will be, who takes the blame and receives disciplinary action, the patriots for failing to report to the league or will Tom have to eat it on this one for not reporting it to the team?

I can hear it now....

Tommy boy: "Giselle, why did you say I had a concussion? You know we did not handle it according to league rules!"

Giselle: "Relax Tommy boy! I wear the pants in this house. And who cares, your team is proof that cheaters do prosper!!"

First, the league would have to prove the pats knew brady had concussions and did not disclose them (tough to do). For all we know tom had one or more concussions and never told anyone. That's not on the team. Second, the league won't do anything because THEIR spotters should have pulled brady from the game, and if they missed it, it's their fault. Third, giselle isn't a doctor. Players get micro-concussions all the time in this league that don't rise to the level of a regular concussion.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-17-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    First, the league would have to prove the pats knew brady had concussions and did not disclose them (tough to do). For all we know tom had one or more concussions and never told anyone. That's not on the team. Second, the league won't do anything because THEIR spotters should have pulled brady from the game, and if they missed it, it's their fault. Third, giselle isn't a doctor. Players get micro-concussions all the time in this league that don't rise to the level of a regular concussion.
    I'm sure glad you got a handle on this so the league can just not waste any time on it.... May I ask, what's your salary with the league??

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm sure glad you got a handle on this so the league can just not waste any time on it.... May I ask, what's your salary with the league??
    Say what you want - there is no rule tom has to disclose his injuries to the team. And the league will not touch this concussion issue with a 10 foot pole.

playing with a concussion is dangerous. Tom Brady better be careful or he might permanently get brain damaged. I guess winning SB's is too important for him and BB that getting brain damage isn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    playing with a concussion is dangerous. Tom Brady better be careful or he might permanently get brain damaged. I guess winning SB's is too important for him and BB that getting brain damage isn't a big deal.
    Agreed, but it's on tom, not BB or the team.

Say what you want - there is no rule tom has to disclose his injuries to the team. And the league will not touch this concussion issue with a 10 foot pole.
    Don't get defensive, I said I'm glad you got a handle on this and know everything the league does!!!! I was just wondering what you got paid.... GEEZ

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Not to worry....tommy/pats supporters are in constant denial.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Not to worry....tommy/pats supporters are in constant denial.
    Yep, and BB surely wouldn't play Brady or any other cheatriots without disclosing a injury. Right... right??
    lol

I'm certain he's been concussed for his entire career... It's the only explanation for losing 2x Super Bowls to the Giants... Much less a single game to Denver. Hindsight being 20/20, it now makes perfect sense.

I gotta say, this is actually a positive for Tommy boy imo, it's not very smart, but it's throwback toughness I didn't think he had. This is not gonna go over well though, concussions are all the craze and all.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gisele-bundch/

Geez, if Giselle said he had a concussion, I guess The Pats forgot to look into it. Simple mistake. I believe Giselle. She is much nicer and prettier than Billy B. Oh wait, it probably happened while he was suspended, maybe while throwing balls to Giselle.

Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0