Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I searched the internet far and wide and could not find an article that any team made an offer for either of the donkeys 2 STUD QBS. I found quite a few on teams asking about Jimmy G though.

It must be upsetting to u that ur team has 2 qbs most teams look at as backups and the Pats have 2 everyone would take.

Your QB situation is the reason ur not consider a Superbowl contender but it will get u 3rd place in the AFC West
    Oh ok...the internet is the place. I see, GMs don't talk in private. My mistake. I did not realize that every conversation was on the internet. You seem to be onto to something.

I could never, ever imagine 2 GMs calling each other, and talking over possibilities.....without then telling the world at large that they just spoke. I will look it up, because it is probably a law of professional sports.

You pats are so smart!

(I am quite sure that at least one of our young guns has been spoken about from a trade perspective. You'll see why in the next few years.)
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-26-2017 at 08:14 AM.

I searched the internet far and wide and could not find an article that any team made an offer for either of the donkeys 2 STUD QBS. I found quite a few on teams asking about Jimmy G though.

It must be upsetting to u that ur team has 2 qbs most teams look at as backups and the Pats have 2 everyone would take.

Your QB situation is the reason ur not consider a Superbowl contender but it will get u 3rd place in the AFC West
    Well then.......................

I did some digging on the ol' Internet and found a couple tidbits and then dug in to them a bit further......

Trevor Siemian was called about by the Jets and 49ers, plus as a possible cog in the Romo bit.....

Paxton Lynch was called about by the Cardinals.....

Now, don't just read rumor mills, go dig in to it and you can find it......

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Well then.......................

I did some digging on the ol' Internet and found a couple tidbits and then dug in to them a bit further......

Trevor Siemian was called about by the Jets and 49ers, plus as a possible cog in the Romo bit.....

Paxton Lynch was called about by the Cardinals.....

Now, don't just read rumor mills, go dig in to it and you can find it......
    Oh no.....so there is likely some private discussion going on, but also some internet evidence.....you know, the only conceivable evidence that our pats dude believes is real. Hmmm.....I guess our young guns actually have some potential, according to others.

Sammy, I knew u couldn't control yourself but if that's your best comeback then your as weak as the doncos STUD QB play. Why don't u take a do over.
    No reason to because you make yourself look trollish and stupid. Why pick on a retarded person.

I don't believe you.

I think you were grounded from internet last night, no posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No reason to because you make yourself look trollish and stupid. Why pick on a retarded person.
    No, I think you embarrass yourself by just doctoring pictures but that just shows ur smack talk ability is limited. Keep up with the pictures they are entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh no.....so there is likely some private discussion going on, but also some internet evidence.....you know, the only conceivable evidence that our pats dude believes is real. Hmmm.....I guess our young guns actually have some potential, according to others.
    That's what ur going to rest your laurels' on. The Jets and 49ers who have no QBs at all and who between them will win 6 games. Haaaaaa, that's hilarious. Did you know they offered a 5th rd pick for either STUD. Quite a difference from the first round pick offered for Jimmy G. So I think we know whoses considered a stud and who isn't.

No, I think you embarrass yourself by just doctoring pictures but that just shows ur smack talk ability is limited. Keep up with the pictures they are entertaining.
    You and think don't go together.

You really should not attempt the things that you are incapable of. You could really hurt yourself!

Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
    Just a sad and confused little boy living in his parents basement with
    delusional fantasies of playing Tight End under Brady.

[QUOTE=Sam_Z;5581855]Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
    [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/CAE3790D

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic

[QUOTE=Timmy the Tank;5582829][QUOTE=Sam_Z;5581855]Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
    [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/CAE3790D

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic[/QUOTE]

No........

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic
    Whatever special ed Timmy the troll.

I must say, that is thee stupid avatar Ive ever seen on the forum. It is a proud place to be with a rich history however it is a shame that trolls like you are allowed to post with the rest of us.

There really should be a newbie land section where you can comment and earn the right to post with the rest of us. It's not like the forum is hurting for posters.