Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Tommy probably used HGH to help with his concussions. You don't have to be a doctor to make a diagnosis or have proof of anything. It's the internet!

Besides, his own wife said he was concussed.

I bet he even includes HGH in his meals that people can order online so you can truly eat like Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Tommy probably used HGH to help with his concussions. You don't have to be a doctor to make a diagnosis or have proof of anything. It's the internet!

Besides, his own wife said he was concussed.

I bet he even includes HGH in his meals that people can order online so you can truly eat like Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    ]

still better than the papa john's garbage peyton endorses - meanwhile tommy is endorsing aston martin.

Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-20-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    still better than the papa john's garbage peyton endorses - meanwhile tommy is endorsing aston martin.

Just remember, whatever Tommy does, has pretty much nothing to do with you. He is living the dream, and he could care less about your "enthusiastic" love for him. Who cares what he is endorsing? Who cares what Peyton Manning does? Manning isn't here anymore, is filthy rich, and also could care less about you. You live in a dreamland dude.....

So that's all it is, just Peyton Manning hate. We're talking about Tom yet you've got to bring Manning into it. Pure fear and jealousy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So that's all it is, just Peyton Manning hate. We're talking about Tom yet you've got to bring Manning into it. Pure fear and jealousy!
    actualy we're talking about HGH, so naturally peyton will be brought up. and no, no one in NE is jealous of the forehead. he promotes crappy products including papa john's and insurance - that's all i was saying.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

actualy we're talking about HGH, so naturally peyton will be brought up. and no, no one in NE is jealous of the forehead. he promotes crappy products including papa john's and insurance - that's all i was saying.
    Sure you aren't, that is why you are here always bringing him up. You don't see us in a NE forum trying to justify anything he did as you and your fellow pansies are here consistently trolling and talking trash about Manning.

Don't you have some baby sitting to attend to?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Don't you have some baby sitting to attend to?
    Yeah, i'm babysitting you guys. I even packed your lunch.

Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-20-2017 at 03:30 PM.

the spotters have been in place since 2012, whether they had the power to stop the game or not. the point is you were incorrect to say the league was only using spotters recently. from the league website http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/g.../atc-spotters/

Manning never denied that HGH was shipped to his house. Shady clinics don't ship HGH for no reason - someone in his family used it. and his wife could have gone to a real doctor if hse had a legitimate medical problem.
    Brady has not denied being concussed

Yes Manning denied it just not quite as specifically as Patritards would like
    Peyton Manning has derided the Al Jazeera report as "complete garbage,"
    Anything else dumb to say? Or should I say, anything else you feel the need to lie about?

How was I wrong to say they just started using spotters recently when I was replying to you saying this
    spotters have the ability to pull players from a game or even stop a game in order for a player to get tested.
    They just started being able to do those things derp.Before 2015 they had no power..hence just recently started using them! Try to keep up with the adults if you want in on the conversation
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-20-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Brady has not denied being concussed

Yes Manning denied it just not quite as specifically as Patritards would like Anything else dumb to say? Or should I say, anything else you feel the need to lie about?

How was I wrong to say they just started using spotters recently when I was replying to you saying this They just started being able to do those things derp. Try to keep up with the adults if you want in on the conversation
    man, you have a real reading comprehension problem.

I have never once said brady was not concussed. For whatever dumb reason you keep linking brady's concussions to manning's HGH. And manning never specifically denied that his wife received HGH shipments from the guyer institute. He just denied taking HGH supplements.

Yeah, i'm babysitting you guys. I even packed you guys your lunch.

Nicely done....down deep we know you are a secret admirer, and wish nothing else but to be one of us. It's cool. Change your name, and become a Broncos fan....it's your dream! All that cheating and whining must take a toll on you.

man, you have a real reading comprehension problem.

I have never once said brady was not concussed. For whatever dumb reason you keep linking brady's concussions to manning's HGH. And manning never specifically denied that his wife received HGH shipments from the guyer institute. He just denied taking HGH supplements.
    You folks are just reaching with this .
    You answered yourself a while back
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gisele-bundch/

Geez, if Giselle said he had a concussion, I guess The Pats forgot to look into it. Simple mistake. I believe Giselle. She is much nicer and prettier than Billy B. Oh wait, it probably happened while he was suspended, maybe while throwing balls to Giselle.
    not so sure about that one....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gisele-bundch/

Geez, if Giselle said he had a concussion, I guess The Pats forgot to look into it. Simple mistake. I believe Giselle. She is much nicer and prettier than Billy B. Oh wait, it probably happened while he was suspended, maybe while throwing balls to Giselle.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    not so sure about that one....
    much nicer................

.....to look at