Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    What!?! You mean guys in the NFL are risking their health? No!?!

Gisele ain't all that nice to even look at imo, but yeah better than Billy B. #manface

On another note, I find it interesting that Tommy Boy was asked in an interview how many concussions he has had in his career and his response was "I'd really not like to get into that."
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    What!?! You mean guys in the NFL are risking their health? No!?!
    Not all are risking their health........some are apparantly deflating their excess weight.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Gisele ain't all that nice to even look at imo......
    ???

???

I don't know what it is man, she has a man face to me lol. I know it sounds mean, and even weird to some but it is what it is. Google "Gisele hot or not" or something similar, I'm not the only one.

I don't know what it is man, she has a man face to me lol. I know it sounds mean, and even weird to some but it is what it is. Google "Gisele hot or not" or something similar, I'm not the only one.
    I keep telling you guys that she is Deke, from creep show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I keep telling you guys that she is Deke, from creep show.
    Hahahaha! Okay now I feel better that I'm not the only one on here. Every time I see her pic I'm looking for the Adams apple or the 5 o'clock shadow lol.

On a side note, Creep Show is awesome!

???

It's sad that Brady is the more feminine of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's sad that Brady is the more feminine of the two.
    Must be the reason this lil fella has resorted to orgnx xv vigor thrive. Quite deflating if you ask me.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Without trying to totally derail this thread, I just wanted to say I agree with you. Her masculine features are far from attractive, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by qbronco View Post
    Without trying to totally derail this thread, I just wanted to say I agree with you. Her masculine features are far from attractive, IMO.
    It's valid smack, derail away
    https://youtu.be/WgOIEGz7o_s

Maybe Giselle is taking hgh.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 05-22-2017 at 11:36 AM.

OK gang.....I think I see what some of you are seeing, but I have to admit, typically she is still pretty nice to look at.

But cmon folks....

THE DISCUSSION IS CONCUSSION AND DID THE PATSIES PUT A 'HUSH ON'????

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    OK gang.....I think I see what some of you are seeing, but I have to admit, typically she is still pretty nice to look at.

But cmon folks....

THE DISCUSSION IS CONCUSSION AND DID THE PATSIES PUT A 'HUSH ON'????

lol we've already determined that the Patsys put a hush on it and that's why none of them are in here right now. Hence the reason why the conversation carried over to Gisele is talking about Tommy's concussion to cover up the notion that she's an even bigger Vigor thrive abuser than Tom.

Just look at her jaw line, she could be on the cover of the big leaguel bubble chew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    lol we've already determined that the Patsys put a hush on it and that's why none of them are in here right now. Hence the reason why the conversation carried over to Gisele is talking about Tommy's concussion to cover up the notion that she's an even bigger Vigor thrive abuser than Tom.

Just look at her jaw line, she could be on the cover of the big leaguel bubble chew.
    But lets admit, she is better protection for her Tommy boy than some of our oliners have been for our guys. Who will ever forget her SB rant:

“My husband can not 'f sharp' throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said, taking a dig at Brady’s receivers. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

She is loyal if nothing else!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But lets admit, she is better protection for her Tommy boy than some of our oliners have been for our guys. Who will ever forget her SB rant:

“My husband can not 'f sharp' throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said, taking a dig at Brady’s receivers. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

She is loyal if nothing else!!
    Some say that statement was a direct shot at Wes Welker for dropping that one key pass at a most crucial moment. Lmao 😂 😂 😂 I loved it.