Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128
Results 1,906 to 1,912 of 1912

Thread: Lynch's Chances

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    anyone watch the fantasy football show on NFLN last night? They were talking about DT and how well he would do this season. 2 of them questioned his potential this year because we have the 5th best QB in the division....

Just interested since we have 4 teams in the division whether they were saying another teams backup was better than our starter or you are still counting the seahawks as AFC West???Honest question.Sorry edit...Just read earlier posts.
    Last edited by AussieBronco76; 09-05-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    Correction Chad Kelly is the most talented on the team right now
    Don't watch college ball but everyone says he very well could be the real deal.

Really stoked to watch Lynch start this season, everyone's told me he has all the tangibles and intangibles of a quality starting quarterback.
    I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Really stoked to watch Lynch start this season, everyone's told me he has all the tangibles and intangibles of a quality starting quarterback.
    Lynch is injured, and is expected to be out for several weeks. And, since he lost the competition to Trevor Siemian, and the Broncos went out and signed brock osweiler, Lynch is unlikely to "start" any games

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Lynch is injured, and is expected to be out for several weeks. And, since he lost the competition to Trevor Siemian, and the Broncos went out and signed brock osweiler, Lynch is unlikely to "start" any games
    I could be wrong, but I believe there was some heavy sarcasm in that post...Again, not entirely sure.

I don't think we have seen enough of Paxton to truly evaluate him good or bad.
    He has played 2 games, and some Preseason games.
    If he could be protected properly and given more time to learn, maybe he could develop into a decent QB????

("Rome wasn't built in a day")

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I could be wrong, but I believe there was some heavy sarcasm in that post...Again, not entirely sure.
    I believe.