Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kudos to Von Miller

I read that Von Miller attended the Broncos Emplyee Awards banquet, put on for all the behind the scene employees. Classy stuff IMO. Kudos to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I read that Von Miller attended the Broncos Emplyee Awards banquet, put on for all the behind the scene employees. Classy stuff IMO. Kudos to him!
    Kudos to spell checking before starting a thread.

Hey it is in smack....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

He was there for the free food....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He was there for the free food....
    Ah a Patritards fan not knowing a class act when he sees it. Von is a Bronco not a Patriot fool.

Last year he and receiver Demaryius Thomas arranged for the Broncos football staff — more than 100 employees — to receive a two-night stay at an upscale resort in Colorado, all expenses paid.

Last year Miller also gifted every player in the AFC West, including practice squad players and those on injured reserve, with a custom bottle of wine and a thank you note for “for helping to make our game great.”
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

he cant let the noboodys of the organzation have there day. every body in that organization is a no body so it doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    he cant let the noboodys of the organzation have there day. every body in that organization is a no body so it doesnt matter
    You keep hitting the keyboard in an attempt to make sense, but all that comes out is gibberish. Some semblance of proper English would go a long way for your posts.

On topic Von went to the banquet to enhance the overall experience for the employees, not take away from it. He's really matured into a strong leader both on the field and in the community. Something early on in his career a lot of us had doubts he would do.

von is an ass that visits yor dispensays to often he wers probablt high when he crash a party meant for the scum of the organization. he wont let the little people have ther day

von is an ass that visits yor dispensays to often he wers probablt high when he crash a party meant for the scum of the organization. he wont let the little people have ther day
    I'm convinced you are typing with your face, noone can be this dumb can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post

I choked on my lunch... Thanks needed a good laugh
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I thought we already went over this, you shouldn't be on the internet during your special ed classes, you should be focusing on your studies.

You apparently haven't met many Patriots fans...They all have about this level of intelligence.

and you signed up jus to talk trash to me

and you signed up jus to talk trash to me
    Not that its true but if it was....he has been a huge success just(not "jus") from this one post.

While you just signed up to troll us and have failed.

Again we all laugh at you

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not that its true but if it was....he has been a huge success just(not "jus") from this one post.

While you just signed up to troll us and have failed.

Again we all laugh at you
    One thing that he has managed to accomplish is making it very embarrassing for his troll brotheren to show their faces in here.

Has anybody noticed that since this clown showed up, none of the patriot trolls have been here!

Right on timmmmmy