• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mainrnxile
    Starter
    • Dec 2015

Kudos to Von Miller

I read that Von Miller attended the Broncos Emplyee Awards banquet, put on for all the behind the scene employees. Classy stuff IMO. Kudos to him!
  • EddieMac
    Canuck Mod, eh!
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I read that Von Miller attended the Broncos Emplyee Awards banquet, put on for all the behind the scene employees. Classy stuff IMO. Kudos to him!
    Kudos to spell checking before starting a thread.

Hey it is in smack....
    sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2014

He was there for the free food....
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Beagle
        Playmaker
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        He was there for the free food....
        Ah a Patritards fan not knowing a class act when he sees it. Von is a Bronco not a Patriot fool.

Last year he and receiver Demaryius Thomas arranged for the Broncos football staff — more than 100 employees — to receive a two-night stay at an upscale resort in Colorado, all expenses paid.

Last year Miller also gifted every player in the AFC West, including practice squad players and those on injured reserve, with a custom bottle of wine and a thank you note for “for helping to make our game great.”
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Timmy the Tank
          Banned User
          • Sep 2015

he cant let the noboodys of the organzation have there day. every body in that organization is a no body so it doesnt matter

Comment

• 86Elwayfan
            The Future is Upon us!!!
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
            he cant let the noboodys of the organzation have there day. every body in that organization is a no body so it doesnt matter
            You keep hitting the keyboard in an attempt to make sense, but all that comes out is gibberish. Some semblance of proper English would go a long way for your posts.

On topic Von went to the banquet to enhance the overall experience for the employees, not take away from it. He's really matured into a strong leader both on the field and in the community. Something early on in his career a lot of us had doubts he would do.
            sigpic

Comment

• Timmy the Tank
              Banned User
              • Sep 2015

von is an ass that visits yor dispensays to often he wers probablt high when he crash a party meant for the scum of the organization. he wont let the little people have ther day

Comment

• Endaround
                Practice Squad
                • May 2017

von is an ass that visits yor dispensays to often he wers probablt high when he crash a party meant for the scum of the organization. he wont let the little people have ther day
                I'm convinced you are typing with your face, noone can be this dumb can they?
                :lombardi:

Comment

• Rastic
                  Modulated
                  • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Endaround View Post

Comment

• Beagle
                    Playmaker
                    • Sep 2008

I choked on my lunch... Thanks needed a good laugh
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

I thought we already went over this, you shouldn't be on the internet during your special ed classes, you should be focusing on your studies.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jan 2007

You apparently haven't met many Patriots fans...They all have about this level of intelligence.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Timmy the Tank
                          Banned User
                          • Sep 2015

and you signed up jus to talk trash to me

Comment

• Beagle
                            Playmaker
                            • Sep 2008

and you signed up jus to talk trash to me
                            Not that its true but if it was....he has been a huge success just(not "jus") from this one post.

While you just signed up to troll us and have failed.

Again we all laugh at you

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Not that its true but if it was....he has been a huge success just(not "jus") from this one post.

While you just signed up to troll us and have failed.

Again we all laugh at you
                              One thing that he has managed to accomplish is making it very embarrassing for his troll brotheren to show their faces in here.

Has anybody noticed that since this clown showed up, none of the patriot trolls have been here!

Right on timmmmmy

Comment

Working...
                              X