Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I guess the broncos were proven to have cheated the salary cap.
    I DK why you have to take offense to everything.

    Is stacks not 100% accurate with this statement? You know he is so why do you have to come out and point out something the Broncos have done when they have nothing to do with the conversation?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I DK why you have to take offense to everything.

    Is stacks not 100% accurate with this statement? You know he is so why do you have to come out and point out something the Broncos have done when they have nothing to do with the conversation?
    Because stack is 100% wrong. There was no direct evidence brady did anything - just circumstantial stuff. And i am just pointing out his hypocrisy. Besides, there was direct evidence that the broncos cheated the salary cap.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Because stack is 100% wrong. There was no direct evidence brady did anything - just circumstantial stuff. And i am just pointing out his hypocrisy. Besides, there was direct evidence that the broncos cheated the salary cap.
    No he is right you need to change your sig to.."Butt hurt 24/7"
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Because stack is 100% wrong. There was no direct evidence brady did anything - just circumstantial stuff. And i am just pointing out his hypocrisy. Besides, there was direct evidence that the broncos cheated the salary cap.
    I'm 100% right. Denver was punished for the Salary whoops..... They admitted it, payed the piper, and moved on. The thing that is wrong in regards to Denver is how you all think you know what happened and it gave them an advantage on the field. I'm not going to repeat or provide the write ups on it again as others have OVER and OVER for you. Do some research to understand what happened.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm 100% right. Denver was punished for the Salary whoops..... They admitted it, payed the piper, and moved on. The thing that is wrong in regards to Denver is how you all think you know what happened and it gave them an advantage on the field. I'm not going to repeat or provide the write ups on it again as others have OVER and OVER for you. Do some research to understand what happened.
    I've made that exact statement to the kid multiple times over in the past.

    I've also gone on to explain to him how a class owner like Pat Bowen, stood up and not only assumed responsibility, but he apologized and took care of the fines without argument.

    Unlike Robert Crap (Oops I mean Kraft) who continues to whine about his friend Roger Goodell mistreating his team of cheetahs and then proceeds to cry himself over Russian president Vladmir Putin Jacking his deflate gate Super Bowl ring.

    If you're a person that believes in karma, I would say justice is served in this situation because Kraft probably really didn't deserve that ring in the first place.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I've made that exact statement to the kid multiple times over in the past.

    I've also gone on to explain to him how a class owner like Pat Bowen, stood up and not only assumed responsibility, but he apologized and took care of the fines without argument.

    Unlike Robert Crap (Oops I mean Kraft) who continues to whine about his friend Roger Goodell mistreating his team of cheetahs and then proceeds to cry himself over Russian president Vladmir Putin Jacking his deflate gate Super Bowl ring.

    If you're a person that believes in karma, I would say justice is served in this situation because Kraft probably really didn't deserve that ring in the first place.
    You can't explain anything. You have a habit of posting fake news articles that you believe are true.

    If karma means 4 more super bowls after the first ring that Putin got, I'll take it. And kraft doesn't care too much about that ring since he just had another one made.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-21-2017 at 11:24 AM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm 100% right. Denver was punished for the Salary whoops..... They admitted it, payed the piper, and moved on. The thing that is wrong in regards to Denver is how you all think you know what happened and it gave them an advantage on the field. I'm not going to repeat or provide the write ups on it again as others have OVER and OVER for you. Do some research to understand what happened.
    Yes, it could have helped Denver on the field since Elway was paid INTEREST. This interest was NOT included in denver's salary cap figures from 96-98, so Elway got paid MORE than he was supposed to. Since this money (the interest) was not included in the cap number, Denver could have gotten more players on the field with this money that ultimately helped them win. For example, if Elway wanted $20 million to play, but said he'll take $18 million in deferred salary plus $2 million in interest, then Denver basically paid him under the table and got around the salary cap. So it's not just about deferring salary. And unless you can prove to me that the interest was just a few thousand dollars, then I am forced to believe it helped denver on the field.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-21-2017 at 11:25 AM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You can't explain anything. You have a habit of posting fake news articles that you believe are true.

    If karma means 4 more super bowls after the first ring that Putin got, I'll take it. And kraft doesn't care too much about that ring since he just had another one made.
    Show me one piece of fake news that Ive posted? I'm calling you out you silly kid and if you are referring to the Orgnx XV Vigor? I can't help the fact that the NFL had the article removed but it was there and they do have the power to do such things.

    And yeah like you'd know how Kraft especially after he asked president trump (publicly) to help his sorry ass get the ring back.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, it could have helped Denver on the field since Elway was paid INTEREST. This interest was NOT included in denver's salary cap figures from 96-98, so Elway got paid MORE than he was supposed to. Since this money (the interest) was not included in the cap number, Denver could have gotten more players on the field with this money that ultimately helped them win. For example, if Elway wanted $20 million to play, but said he'll take $18 million in deferred salary plus $2 million in interest, then Denver basically paid him under the table and got around the salary cap. So it's not just about deferring salary. And unless you can prove to me that the interest was just a few thousand dollars, then I am forced to believe it helped denver on the field.
    Does interest count against an NFL salary cap?

    So if Elway was paid two million in interest years down the road, when did it count against the salary cap?

    I mean hell if Tommy the cheetah took a pay cut in order to defer money to a later date and Robert Kraft out of the kindness of his heart says here's an extra two million as a gift out of my pocket, how the hell does that count against the cap let alone be considered interest?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Does interest count against an NFL salary cap?

    So if Elway was paid two million in interest years down the road, when did it count against the salary cap?

    I mean hell if Tommy the cheetah took a pay cut in order to defer money to a later date and Robert Kraft out of the kindness of his heart says here's an extra two million as a gift out of my pocket, how the hell does that count against the cap let alone be considered interest?
    the interest was not included as part of the salary cap. it is basically a way to hide salary.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    the interest was not included as part of the salary cap. it is basically a way to hide salary.
    NOW..... I want proof.......

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    NOW..... I want proof.......
    elway didnt win a superbowl until the salary cap cheating. he didnt have enoguh so they cheated to sign ,ore play makrs.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Show me one piece of fake news that Ive posted? I'm calling you out you silly kid and if you are referring to the Orgnx XV Vigor? I can't help the fact that the NFL had the article removed but it was there and they do have the power to do such things.

    And yeah like you'd know how Kraft especially after he asked president trump (publicly) to help his sorry ass get the ring back.
    Organ XV Vigor was not an NFL article. It was in ESPN and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    NOW..... I want proof.......
    Why would denver disclose, in 97 and 98, the fact they were going to pay elway and davis interest at later date?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Organ XV Vigor was not an NFL article. It was in ESPN and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.
    39 year old Quarter Back playing the best football of his career in the best physical shape of his career and in then this article comes out and then it's suddenly nonexistent after only a few hours, I'm sure Roger Goodelle had nothing to do with it.

    Not only was it in an article that suddenly disappeared from ESPN but it was all over the radio yet somehow it was fake sure Tammy anything to support your argument.
    But if it was fake why was it on ESPN webpage tell me that?


    Now are you gonna show me any post where I reported fake news or you just gonna keep running your stinking mouth? By the way I'm sure they still sell Oral spray in the stores to help take care of all that foul smelling crap you spew out every day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •