Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    elway didnt win a superbowl until the salary cap cheating. he didnt have enoguh so they cheated to sign ,ore play makrs.
    Uh.............. No............ You need to study more.....

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why would denver disclose, in 97 and 98, the fact they were going to pay elway and davis interest at later date?
    So if they didn't disclose this, where do you get your evidence???? You brought it up so you must have gotten it from the team itself???

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    So if they didn't disclose this, where do you get your evidence???? You brought it up so you must have gotten it from the team itself???
    It's common sense. Team promises to pay salary plus interest to player at a later date. Why would the team disclose to the league that they are paying more money then what is stated in the player's contract? The contracts have to be filed with the league and NFLPA.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's common sense. Team promises to pay salary plus interest to player at a later date. Why would the team disclose to the league that they are paying more money then what is stated in the player's contract? The contracts have to be filed with the league and NFLPA.
    Dude it is a stupid argument, All John Elway did was defer money to the end of his contract, its the same thing that Tom Brady does.

    perhaps all pat Bowles gave him was a little extra cash for who knows what. Any one person can give another person some money if they and they don't have to disclose to anybody else what it's for (outside of the IRS). Grow up already Tammy.

    The Broncos didn't cheat and everybody knows it, everybody knows the patriots are the real cheaters in this league and you guys look for any little thing that you can to put another team in a pathetic attempt to justify your teams cheating.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-21-2017 at 02:53 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's common sense. Team promises to pay salary plus interest to player at a later date. Why would the team disclose to the league that they are paying more money then what is stated in the player's contract? The contracts have to be filed with the league and NFLPA.
    So just like saying "everyone in america", you're just grasping at straws making up garbage that you can't substantiate with evidence or "facts"..... I see..... Carry on Pretty little Liar!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941


    To make an argument meet your needs Tommy.......

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Good responses guys. Man, geniuses on this board.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Good responses guys. Man, geniuses on this board.
    Thanks man..... I'm glad you think we're geniuses...... Though it's not hard looking like a genius next to a guy who ALWAYS says things but can't back them up. Never have a fact. Never has substantial evidence. Never uses numbers right. ETC..............................



    And now has nothing to respond with..... I'll be waiting for the report on the interest paid to Elway and Davis.... Be back in the morning for your homework!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Good responses guys. Man, geniuses on this board.
    No seriously justify your argument.
    You are taking the time to put fourth this stupid accusation so let's hear you justify it.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No seriously justify your argument.
    You are taking the time to put fourth this stupid accusation so let's hear you justify it.
    I will show you direct proof when you show me direct proof brady ordered the deflation of footballs prior to any game.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I will show you direct proof when you show me direct proof brady ordered the deflation of footballs prior to any game.
    No I'm not gonna let you get away with that cop out because we're not talking about Brady and his deflate gate right now so stop trying to make it about him.

    You are talking about the Broncos and the salary cap so justify your argument and justify it now otherwise shut the hell up about it.

    It looks really stupid when you say "I'll show you proof when you show me proof" we're not even talking about your stupid pansy boy right now.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

    By the way, if "nothing has been proven", the Pats organization and Brady would have a few more dollars in their accounts, (they wouldn't have paid penalties), had a couple more draft picks, and Brady would have played the whole season last year....... Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No I'm not gonna let you get away with that cop out because we're not talking about Brady and his deflate gate right now so stop trying to make it about him.

    You are talking about the Broncos and the salary cap so justify your argument and justify it now otherwise shut the hell up about it.

    It looks really stupid when you say "I'll show you proof when you show me proof" we're not even talking about your stupid pansy boy right now.
    Sorry, we are in fact talking about Brady. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, we are in fact talking about Brady. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    That is you and stacks, but right now, you and I are not talking about Brady. I'm waiting for you to justify your argument on Elways deferred pay and your claims of paid interest.

    I'm also waiting for you to show me the fake news post that you claim that I post oh so much. Where is it all at Tammy?

    BTW do you even know what the word hypocrisy means? Most likely not so here I'll post the definition for you.

    Hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

    I'd say that pretty much defines you I mean did you not just tell me in an earlier post that Jerry Rice is not the goat because he admitted to using stick him? At least he was honest about it unlike the guy that destroys cell phones who has no moral standards.

    Do we here at broncomania not continuously state over and over to YOU that Pat Bowles stood up and apologized for the salary cap issue? Do we also not point out that he paid the fines right away?

    Where is the hypocrisy there Tammy? What we are asking you right now is, what is the difference between what happened with John Elway and the deferred money and with Tom Brady does when he defers money down the road in his contract?

    Will you answer any of these questions are you going to act like an ignorant hypocrite as usual?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-21-2017 at 04:14 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, we are in fact talking about Brady. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    Wait a second...... I just looked over the last two pages of this thread..... Where was I talking about Brady? I'm wanting your proof of the interest paid that conveniently you said, "Why would Denver disclose this"...... Therefore there's no proof. You brought up Brady, Junior.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 06-22-2017 at 07:41 AM.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, we are in fact talking about Brady. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    tommybrady12 post our stupid and now he looks like an ass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •