Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russell Wilson, locker room punching bag

www.sportsonearth.com/articStart

The reason for posting this here, is mainly the opinion of other fan bases (mainly Seahawks) will cause some controversy and basically this is the place for it.

So anyway what the heck is going on up there and sea chicken country? All the radio reports this morning ate suggesting that Richard Sherman really needs to be traded away to another franchise. However there are multiple players in the Seahawks locker room that share the same opinion of Russell Wilson with Richard Sherman.

What they are implying is in order to fix the debacle up there, the Seahawks would have to in fact consider trading Russell Wilson.
    I know it is completely absurd but that is the topic of discussion at the moment on 1340 AM.

Is there anybody in the Seattle area or anybody with a little bit of insight info that might be able to shed some light on the subject?
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

https://www.google.com/amp/s/emerald...n-no-news/amp/

OK this is not he original article that I was trying to post but since that stupid link keeps leading to a broken page, here's another article and little older yet somewhat similar.

I hope they do trade him, I HATE SEA, especially Pete Carroll
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

how is any of it you donko bizness

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    how is any of it you donko bizness
    Just when I thought it to be impossible, you go out and bring the pats fan base to a new low!

Living a couple hours southeast of Seattle it's Seahawks all the time up here and I hear a lot. Here's my take...

1) The whole "trade Richard Sherman" thing a couple months ago was never seriously going to happen. It was basically a play by Sherman to see what he might be worth to other teams and was supported by Pete Carroll (at least that's what he told the local media). Probably nothing more than a setup to an early contract renegotiation.

2) Resentment at Russell Wilson from the alpha males on D is not something I've ever heard before up here and I'd find it extremely hard to believe. Wilson is indeed the franchise golden boy and why is it that when Peyton Manning was known as the 1st to arrive and the last to leave he was "dedicated", but Wilson doing the same thing is (according to the Fansided article) resented for being "closer to his managers than his fellow co-workers"? Nonsense. Yes, Wilson is the highest paid employee in the building, but so was Elway, and like John, all Wilson does is find a way to win. This is a non-story.

3) Resentment by the D (and many fans) at OC Darrell Bevell and his head-scratching play calling, well that IS a thing. It all started when the worst offensive call in SB history blew a sure win and has been festering ever since. Last year it raised it's ugly head when Sherman began throwing mini-fits on the sidelines at some questionable play calling. I was honestly shocked that Bevell wasn't canned the day after SB 49, but he still had Carroll's support. It must be weird for the players to look on the sideline and see the guy who basically blew a back-to-back SB win still calling the plays...now THAT would foster some REAL resentment

4) Last years D was extra frustrated at the loss of Earl Thomas and the major effect it had on them. They'd weathered a Kam Chancellor holdout and multiple game missing injury with little effect, but with the Earl Thomas injury, they were no longer the "legion of boom" and they knew it. This lead to the locker room dissension and finger pointing stories. They weren't used to getting burned and things turned a little ugly!

That's what I hear in Western Washington
    Last edited by Dennis.1960; 05-31-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

I think it's similar to last season when Talib told Russell Okung to "Shut yo *** up!" after a loss when he was trying to speak to the team. Football stuff. Nobody is happy when you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just when I thought it to be impossible, you go out and bring the pats fan base to a new low!
    you mad kid. 16 years of dominance copared to a team of dirty chop blockers. stay mad kid.

you mad kid. 16 years of dominance copared to a team of dirty chop blockers. stay mad kid.
    16 years of afc east suckage is more accurate kid, take a class please.

I'm curious how Wilson feels about this?

in·com·pe·tence

noun: incompetence; plural noun: incompetences

inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.

You stated, "how is any of it you donko bizness", which firstly shows your incompetence with the English language. Its also perplexing for you to understand your hypocrisy. How is it any of YOUR business to even be here, let alone worry about why the OP posted this to discuss here? And furthermore, why do all you ignorant Pats fans have to make everything about you? I've posted this before and I believe you all suffer from it.......

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    16 years of afc east suckage is more accurate kid, take a class please.

I'm curious how Wilson feels about this?
    4 post n all responded to me but im the loser

Wow it's already been 16 years since Belicheat began to illegally videotape other teams? Time flies.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Yes..... Yes you are!! Acceptance is the first step to recovery!

Your words, not mine. If it makes you feel any better this is one of your more lucid posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Yes..... Yes you are!! Acceptance is the first step to recovery!
    recovery from? Im a superbowel champ donkos didn't even make playoffs in a sad division