Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    recovery from? Im a superbowel champ donkos didn't even make playoffs in a sad division
    LOL..... No you're not!!!!


    And...... a sad division??? Really??? LOL....... You're excellent comedy relief!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 06-02-2017 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    76
    Last edited by Endaround; 06-02-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: failed meme post

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,564
    Timmy the superbowel movement !!
    Sure smells and acts like one that's for sure!! lol

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    76
    Thank you Rastic.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Timmy the superbowel movement !!
    Sure smells and acts like one that's for sure!! lol
    five superbowles five of them fool youn have only 1

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    five superbowles five of them fool youn have only 1
    Denver has won 3 Super Bowls!!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Denver has won 3 Super Bowls!!!!
    you have 1 because your older superbowles were won on Vaseline promotions

    that means you cheated because Denver cared more about promoting anal lubricants than winning farly

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    you have 1 because your older superbowles were won on Vaseline promotions

    that means you cheated because Denver cared more about promoting anal lubricants than winning farly
    Seriously, how old are you? Your smack is as intelligent as my 13 year old...... There is no way you are any older than that with your lack of knowledge, grammar, and smack. If you are that young, maybe we'll take it easy on you.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Seriously, how old are you? Your smack is as intelligent as my 13 year old...... There is no way you are any older than that with your lack of knowledge, grammar, and smack. If you are that young, maybe we'll take it easy on you.
    I have to dumb it down on a 13 year old level so you can undertannd

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    recovery from? Im a superbowel champ donkos didn't even make playoffs in a sad division
    You may need to see a doctor if you are a champ of the super bowel syndrome.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    you have 1 because your older superbowles were won on Vaseline promotions

    that means you cheated because Denver cared more about promoting anal lubricants than winning farly
    What is farly and why would we want to win it?


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    I have to dumb it down on a 13 year old level so you can undertannd
    Please, speak at your normal level, we don't want your "dumbed down" garbage.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •