Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,632

    Chargers starting season early

    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


    How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


    How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    And here comes Baph with the injury excuses...Again...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    17,201
    Terrible reach at #7, even worse now. New year, new stadium, same Chargers.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,634
    Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Oh please don't call him out, he's been gone a while and it's been so peaceful.
    I do enjoy watching you put him in his place but again it's been so peaceful! Lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
    Exactly.

    If this was any other team it would be unfortunate. For the Chargers, business as usual.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
    On a guy that was never explosive to start with

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


    How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    this time last season people were talking smack on the joey bosa pick as well, also having one injury in college doesn't exactly make you injury prone.

    maybe you should worry about elway and his piss poor attempts at drafting offensive players himself?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
    depends how serious it is, you guys said the same exact thing about rivers when he had two of them.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh please don't call him out, he's been gone a while and it's been so peaceful.
    I do enjoy watching you put him in his place but again it's been so peaceful! Lol
    haha i bet you have been happy without me here harassing you daily


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Terrible reach at #7, even worse now. New year, new stadium, same Chargers.
    again, many of you said the exact same thing about the bosa pick last year


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    On a guy that was never explosive to start with
    some of you have no idea what his skillset is or why it translates to the NFL. by the way, mike williams can red shirt the entire season and the chargers offense will still be dynamic.

    meanwhile the broncos drafted a developmental LT in the first round, not even as good of a lineman prospect that the chargers got in the second, yet you guys wanna talk crap?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    haha i bet you have been happy without me here harassing you daily
    You Harassed what barph?

    Show me a consistent number of every day post where you've harassed me.

    If not, shut your mouth until you can come up with some actual material.

    these delusional ass hammers.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You Harassed what barph?

    Show me a consistent number of every day post where you've harassed me.

    If not, shut your mouth until you can come up with some actual material.

    these delusional ass hammers.
    i don't have to show you a damn thing because we both know what i say is true. don't think i didn't notice you totally avoid me after i embarrassed you for your idiotic the NFL is rigged smack that made you look like a giant fool

    ever since then you have avoided me at all costs.

    you should consider it a blessing i have been taking a break from this place and judging from your comment, you most definitely have.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't have to show you a damn thing because we both know what i say is true. don't think i didn't notice you totally avoid me after i embarrassed you for your idiotic the NFL is rigged smack that made you look like a giant fool

    ever since then you have avoided me at all costs.

    you should consider it a blessing i have been taking a break from this place and judging from your comment, you most definitely have.
    Uh excuse me but Ive stated 100 times that post was meant for the pansy fans but you instead took the bait.

    I haven't avoided anything from you, I just see no reason to listen to blithering idiocy. Especially after Ive explained that post over and over to you but you saw it as your one opportunity to get something over me even though it wasn't meant for you and yet you still can't let it go.

    And no nothing you say is ever right.
    lets go head to head, player for player on paper and see which team has more talent and then later on well see which team does their talking on the field because the only thing you may have been right about was our poor offensive line play but even Timmy the tank could've called that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •