Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,620
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't have to show you a damn thing because I'm full of crap and think too highly of myself and my smack talking abilities.
    At least you can finally admit what all of us already knew Baphy.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    At least you can finally admit what all of us already knew Baphy.
    misquoting me is about the extent of your "solid" smack talking abilities.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh excuse me but Ive stated 100 times that post was meant for the pansy fans but you instead took the bait.
    it wa a failure of a troll attempt on your part and i embarrassed you for it. you can't tell me "oh i was just kidding" when you get called out for the dumb ass stuff you say in smack.

    i don't know how many times you all have "taken the bait" when i was "just kidding".....LMAO!! what a piss poor cop out that is.

    I haven't avoided anything from you, I just see no reason to listen to blithering idiocy. Especially after Ive explained that post over and over to you but you saw it as your one opportunity to get something over me even though it wasn't meant for you and yet you still can't let it go.
    you can't handle debating anything with me, just like most of the others here. i try to keep it purely football debate here and most of you always take it to the whine about baph and how he posts realm.

    And no nothing you say is ever right.
    lets go head to head, player for player on paper and see which team has more talent and then later on well see which team does their talking on the field because the only thing you may have been right about was our poor offensive line play but even Timmy the tank could've called that.
    haha delusional much? nothing i say is ever right? i didn't say your team would be lucky to make the playoffs last year? i didn't say your team would take a step back on defense? i didn't say for years that melvin ingram was a good player that just needed to stay healthy even though all of you disagreed? i didn't say tim tebow was not a starting quality QB in the league?

    oh and where did all this talent come from that people are saying the chargers have all of a sudden? i haven't been talking about that since last year? lol dude you are so easy to rip apart in smack, you desperately need help, better call for donkey reinforcements!


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,620
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    misquoting me is about the extent of your "solid" smack talking abilities.
    Just helping you get the words out you know are living under the surface of your response.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,620
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you can't handle debating anything with me, just like most of the others here. i try to keep it purely football debate here and most of you always take it to the whine about baph and how he posts realm.
    Haha...you are so full of yourself man...


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,981
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    some of you have no idea what his skillset is or why it translates to the NFL. by the way, mike williams can red shirt the entire season and the chargers offense will still be dynamic.

    meanwhile the broncos drafted a developmental LT in the first round, not even as good of a lineman prospect that the chargers got in the second, yet you guys wanna talk crap?


    his skillset is a poor route runner with no speed...before a herniated disc

    and your dynamic offense...with a HOF TE, and a veteran probowl qb, great wrs, great rbs ...your words

    vrs

    a basic rookie lead offense (with as you say no talent) scored only 4.1 points per game more and 23.7 more yards per game than the broncos

    and you can keep belittling bolles all you want...but when maylock has him a 1st rnd and second ranked OT
    as does walterfootball, draftscouts it simply makes you look stupid

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,981
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    haha i bet you have been happy without me here harassing you daily
    you're our pet troll...of course we missed you lil feller

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    16,915
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    again, many of you said the exact same thing about the bosa pick last year
    Not me.

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...01#post5429401

    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I thought Buckner would be the pick because he was a perfect fit. Bosa is better than Buckner as a player overall. I guess he will play OLB and move to DE on nickel formations. This is not much different than Denver passing on a need and perfect fit like Dareus to get their BPA, Miller.

    I voted "NO! the kid can ball and will still have his hand in the dirt a lot!"
    To me, it was just a matter of how Bosa would fit that 3-4 scheme.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,424
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this time last season people were talking smack on the joey bosa pick as well, also having one injury in college doesn't exactly make you injury prone.

    maybe you should worry about elway and his piss poor attempts at drafting offensive players himself?
    I wasnt one of the Bosa nay sayers. but I might as well worry about something.

    It isn't like the Chargers injury list keeps me up at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,424
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't have to show you a damn thing because we both know what i say is true.
    Ha ha ha thats funny still waiting for you to show us just one post of the "countless" posts your claim. Not holding my breath though...oh thats right "you don't have to show you a damn thing" when you lie
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    23
    Chargers should start thier season early since they are good at ending it early.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,981
    chargers pay ingram

    66 mill contrct for his 18.5 sacks ...3.5 mill per sack??

    musta factored in his flashes and almost sacks

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,424
    And "hope and pray this works so we don't have surgery " one failed..next number 2.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...mp-on-pup-list


    I will say it now. he wont play this season. Going on IR before its all said and done.https://www.spine-health.com/treatme...n-and-sciatica

    Congratulations on the Chargers taking the "injury guy" again!
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-19-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,413
    It really don't matter anyway, no charger fans goes to the games anyway except for maybe barph.

    And you can recognize barph on tv as He is the one up in the nose bleed section all by himself.
    All other fans or for the visiting team. Haha

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,424
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    It really don't matter anyway, no charger fans goes to the games anyway except for maybe barph.

    And you can recognize barph on tv as He is the one up in the nose bleed section all by himself.
    All other fans or for the visiting team. Haha
    The only Game Barph gets to see is the one in Kansas City...
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •