Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey Timmy the Tank

Come on now bro...Cut the act...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-ha&highlight=
    Here you are (as a Broncos fan) talking crap on the Raiders

I see all these threads with bronco fans arguing with New England fans and the one guy name baphmet that's here to defend Philip rivers each and every week (baphs hero and in return pedophiles only fan) I mean Phils. Dang auto correct.

Where are all the raider fans why are we not smacking it up with them especially since the Raiders have a pretty good team going right now. Isn't this like the Best they've been in a bazillion years.

Is anyone afraid of Derek car or is he pretty much more of a creampuff than Philip Rivers? I think if our defense plays like a pack of hungry wolves again Derek car is going to make Philip Rivers look like Andrew luck when it's all said and done.
    And here you are (as a Broncos fan again) speaking perfectly normally about what number Shaq's gonna have.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ett&highlight=

What will be his New Jersey number? How many sacks is he son pace to have By years end if he were to start? I know he will not start over Miller or Ware but just speculation.
    So can we knock off the fake patriots troll act and get back to some ACTUAL smack talk instead of this idiotic superbowel crap...

We get annoyed at patriots fans for trolling rather than attempting actual smack talk, we don't need to stoop to their level of idiocy

I thought his sn sounded familiar. It was funny while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    It was obnoxious because it was obvious trolling (but that's just me, some people enjoy that kinda thing lol). I was going back to try and find posts where he wasn't talking like a complete dunce (since I figured that was a recent act) But it turns out on top of not being a dunce, he's also not a pats fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    It was pretty funny and like I keep saying he somehow managed to ward off the rest of the trolls but now that Frey called him out, I suspect he's done for a while but that means his troll brethren will most likely be back.

Oh and I dare I say it but I think we may have realized the second moniker of Bojangles and if that's true the mods should delete and block that IP right now because if you look at Timmys join date, it's right around the time that Bojangles was banned.

Ya ya, I know, I ruined the fun...

At this point I'm fairly sure RiversOwnsDonks/Bojangles/Timmy/ect... are all a Broncos fan trolling on their alternate forum account for giggles. I have a sneaking suspicion that I know who it is, but I'd never be able to prove it as such I'll just keep that to myself..

It's possible but that's a lot of thinking on that particular person's part.

I mean they only post during a certain hour of the morning which clearly shows that they are either at school or at home before leaving for work. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh and I dare I say it but I think we may have realized the second moniker of Bojangles and if that's true the mods should delete and block that IP right now because if you look at Timmys join date, it's right around the time that Bojangles was banned.
    It's smack. Conspiracy possibilities add to the intrigue, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's smack. Conspiracy possibilities add to the intrigue, no?
    Hey if you folks are okay with it then I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey if you folks are okay with it then I am too.
    I'll just refer you to the COCs. They're pretty clear.

so you found some old post. I can be whatever I nwant and I am patriot fan. I came here two years ago to talk football and found the rudest bunch of people ive ever saw in my life. if I say tim tebow was a great athlete you and all your know everything friends attack. if I make a thread where I congratulate von miller on his mvp title, you yourself frey come out and say do we need another thread on this. you are not even part of the staff here but you cry like you are. you know nothing about me of my fanhood.

go patriots and im not going anywhere.
    [QUOTE=Freyaka;5582905]Come on now bro...Cut the act...

[url]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239492

[QUOTE=Timmy the Tank;5583068]so you found some old post. I can be whatever I nwant and I am patriot fan. I came here two years ago to talk football and found the rudest bunch of people ive ever saw in my life. if I say tim tebow was a great athlete you and all your know everything friends attack. if I make a thread where I congratulate von miller on his mvp title, you yourself frey come out and say do we need another thread on this. you are not even part of the staff here but you cry like you are. you know nothing about me of my fanhood.

go patriots and im not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Come on now bro...Cut the act...

[url]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239492
    But you are playing an act. You just completed a whole paragraph without the trolling grammar and messed up words. Don't try to spin it.....

Haha...so he's not a patriots fan originally...He's a scorned Tim Tebow fan back to seek out his revenge by trolling us all and acting like he's an idiot when he's clearly capable of forming rational thoughts...

Tebow fans....The worst kind of fans the planet has ever seen. And when a Tebow fan becomes a Pats fan...man that's like a double whammy of obnoxious.

So "Timmy the Tank" is in reference to Tebow and not that cheater TB for the Cheatriots? haha
    Maybe he's just mad that Billacheat cut his boy Tebow, and thought Tebow was going to take Br*dy's job. And now is on a mission to troll the Broncos fans for cutting him and bringing on PFM. Wonder if he also trolls the P*ts board too. Unreal.