Maclin Replacable?

[BSurprise Move Indeed.

Is there are replacement for Jeremy Maclin, or are the CHIEFS sticking with Speedy Tyreek and Conley ?

Andy Reid Is a Smart Man So is Dorsey.

We will soon find out
    [/B]

I think we already did. He only had 536 yards with 2 tds last year. That was third on his own team. IMO Reids offense works more on specific play designs then one reciever beating their man. In addition I believe the Chefs have Cap issues and this cut helps them with that. While I like the player, $10,000.000 for 536/2 is a lot. He just didn't fit well with what his role would have been in KC vs his cost. I think KC probably did the smart thing especially with their salary cap issues. I'm sure Mac will end up on his feet. He is a very talented player with a few different reciever needy teams in the league that he probably fits with better. Too bad Philly won't take him back that young qb could use him.

ADOPT A BRONCO=GARETT BOLLES

And He did!

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think we already did. He only had 536 yards with 2 tds last year. That was third on his own team. IMO Reids offense works more on specific play designs then one reciever beating their man. In addition I believe the Chefs have Cap issues and this cut helps them with that. While I like the player, $10,000.000 for 536/2 is a lot. He just didn't fit well with what his role would have been in KC vs his cost. I think KC probably did the smart thing especially with their salary cap issues. I'm sure Mac will end up on his feet. He is a very talented player with a few different reciever needy teams in the league that he probably fits with better. Too bad Philly won't take him back that young qb could use him.

He landed in Baltimore.

Gonna soar with he Ravens, and grab balls from Mr. Flaco.

Good fit ? Possibly.

Any Raven fans care to comment hear?