Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,093
    Before she attempts to troll with a picture (as if it'd bother us) here's their super bowl 51 prize.


    Not a bad looking ring however it does have a Real feminine look to it especially with that ugly ass patriot logo on it.

    However the Broncos Super Bowl 50 ring is still much more stylish and manly!

    A true prize for a true champion!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-10-2017 at 04:58 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,049

    NE Grammar school thread......

    Fantastic day in Brookline ma today your Tom Brady and the donkeys big brother the NE Patriots received their super bowl rings for the fifth time in 16 yrs. Maybe next yr doncos

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    17,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Fantastic day in Brookline ma today your Tom Brady and the donkeys big brother the NE Patriots received their super bowl rings for the fifth time in 16 yrs. Maybe next yr doncos
    Grammar is your friend.... until then? Well:. I repeat... grammar is your friend...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    17,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z;558357Before she attempts to troll with a picture (as if it'd bother us) here's their super bowl 51 prize.
    [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/3737574F-512B-479C-A4C0-013135E124C1_zpsngjencbm.jphtml
    [/URL]

    Not a bad looking ring however it does have a Real feminine look to it especially with that ugly ass patriot logo on it.

    However our Super Bowl 50 ring is still much more stylish and manly! A True prize for real men.
    It's very pretty, but missing the original "*"...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Fantastic day in Brookline ma today your Tom Brady and the donkeys big brother the NE Patriots received their super bowl rings for the fifth time in 16 yrs. Maybe next yr doncos
    ^^^^^Timmmaahhhh

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398
    The poor little Donkeys have been left in the dust.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,093
    The staff should just move this to the pats mini camp thread or change the name of this thread to Grammer is your friend.
    TIMMMAAH!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,090
    Mommy why don't the mean broncos fans care about us? it really hurts our feelings


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,093
    just saw the thread title! I love it!
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Mommy why don't the mean broncos fans care about us? it really hurts our feelings

    No, you don't get it. We love the fact that you say you don't care about us. The more you say it, the more we love it because we are the NFL right now. So if you don't care about us that means we knocked you right out of football. So all you have left is your little game of pretend, and yesterday.

    Last edited by hardwork; 06-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    No, you don't get it. We love the fact that you say you don't care about us. The more you say it, the more we love it because we are the NFL right now. So if you don't care about us that means we knocked you right out of football. So all you have left is your little game of pretend, and yesterday.

    Excuse me Mr. worked hard but you are not in the top of the NFL because you are not an NFL football player. Now if you want to feel important perhaps you should go out and try to become a part of something special. I hear the Girl Scouts are looking for new scouts at the moment, you could try that.

    I mean seriously dude you have the audacity to sit here and say that you yourself are at the top of the NFL. What did you do?

    All you do is troll our message forum but what groups have you ever been a part of? Have you ever been a part of anything special? Did you ever serve in a branch of service? Just asking since you seem to think what you say bothers us.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Excuse me Mr. worked hard but you are not in the top of the NFL because you are not an NFL football player. Now if you want to feel important perhaps you should go out and try to become a part of something special. I hear the Girl Scouts are looking for new scouts at the moment, you could try that.

    I mean seriously dude you have the audacity to sit here and say that you yourself are at the top of the NFL. What did you do?

    All you do is troll our message forum but what groups have you ever been a part of? Have you ever been a part of anything special? Did you ever serve in a branch of service? Just asking since you seem to think what you say bothers us.

    What a ridiculous post.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    What a ridiculous post.
    That's right when you have nothing, you resort to this type of crap but no the post isn't ridiculous.

    YOU are ridiculous.

    Congratulations to the patriots, they got their rings, however there's no congratulations for you because you did nothing. Stop trying to take credit for other people's accomplishments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •