Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That's right when you have nothing, you resort to this type of crap but no the post isn't ridiculous.

    YOU are ridiculous.

    Congratulations to the patriots, they got their rings, however there's no congratulations for you because you did nothing. Stop trying to take credit for other people's accomplishments.

    How absurd. All fans know that they aren't on the field. How ridiculous to feel the need to point that out.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    How absurd. All fans know that they aren't on the field. How ridiculous to feel the need to point that out.
    How absurd is it for a troll to come onto a non division rivals forum and say "we knock you out of football"?

    You are the one that is absurd coming on here saying stupid things like that and then crying when asked what did you have to do with it?

    Can you see your contradiction?

    You cant even attempt to smack properly, however you present the perfect example for the threat title and is it any coincidence that you suddenly start posting on the title of the thread was changed?

    The patriots are quite a success but too bad their fans aren't.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,890
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    What a ridiculous post.
    The truth always looks ridiculous to those out of touch with reality
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How absurd is it for a troll to come onto a non division rivals forum and say "we knock you out of football"?

    You are the one that is absurd coming on here saying stupid things like that and then crying when asked what did you have to do with it?

    Can you see your contradiction?

    You cant even attempt to smack properly, however you present the perfect example for the threat title and is it any coincidence that you suddenly start posting on the title of the thread was changed?

    The patriots are quite a success but too bad their fans aren't.
    You've been knocked out of professional football. There may come a day when you get back in it, but neither today, or tomorrow, are that day. Until then, bow to us. We are god.


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    You've been knocked out of professional football. There may come a day when you get back in it, but neither today, or tomorrow, are that day. Until then, bow to us. We are god.

    Hahaha this kid says my posts are absurd but see how he ignorantly babbles on. Anyway Tommy the tank how about you just focus on getting through middle school before attempting to complete a sentence online.

    TIIIMMMMAAH

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    429
    And the beat goes on.

    >>"It was a historic comeback win and the players deserve to have a ring that represents that accomplishment, so we created the biggest Super Bowl ring ever made," Kraft said, per an official team press release.<<

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...riots-ceremony

    http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/10/tom-br...wl-ring-party/
    Last edited by hardwork; 06-10-2017 at 02:02 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    This meme explains it all!
    Peyton Manning agrees!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    429
    And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on.

    >>Coach Bill Belichick, who said this team had worked harder than any he’d coached, whipped the crowd into a frenzy with chants of “No days off! No days off! No days off!”


    Rob Gronkowski, the star tight end who was injured for this year’s Super Bowl, asked the crowd, “Who’s getting wild tonight?” then declared, “When we get six, your boy right here is going to be a part of it.”

    And superstar quarterback Tom Brady, the only player on the team to be a part of all five Lombardi trophies, joined in a chant of “We want six! We want six!”<<<

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...fPI/story.html

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    429
    The greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL: The New England Patriots

    Ranking the 9 greatest dynasties in NFL history
    Cameron DaSilva
    Cameron DaSilva @camdasilva
    Feb 17, 2017 at 9:13a ET





    1 New England Patriots (2001-16)
    Playoff appearances: 14

    Super Bowl appearances: 7

    Super Bowl wins: 5

    The Patriots’ dynasty has been longer than any other in NFL history, and it’s by many standards the most impressive. In the span of 16 years, the Patriots have made the playoffs 14 times, reached seven Super Bowls and won five championships. They’re now just one Super Bowl shy of the Steelers for the most in NFL history despite winning all of theirs in a much shorter timeframe.

    Not to mention, the Patriots have done all of this in the salary cap and free agency era, which makes it much more difficult for franchises to keep teams together. It’s a testament to the greatness of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Only once have they finished a season with fewer than 10 wins. That’s otherworldly and something that never happens.

    Geoff Burke Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports

    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...ranking-021717
    Last edited by hardwork; 06-11-2017 at 12:07 AM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Well we're glad you are using the thread that was created for you. I highly doubt that any Broncos are in here however but good job!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    The truth hurts so much, you need to change titles of threads. Haaaaaa, how petty but don't matter Pats are World Champions for the fifth time and no one here can change that.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The truth hurts so much, you need to change titles of threads. Haaaaaa, how petty but don't matter Pats are World Champions for the fifth time and no one here can change that.
    Hahahahaha You've just now realized this!

    While you were busy talking/being stupid, the thread title changed to fit your ignorance and it is typical that you just now noticed this after spewing all your garbage.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha You've just now realized this!

    While you were busy talking/being stupid, the thread title changed to fit your ignorance and it is typical that you just now noticed this after spewing all your garbage.
    Sammy, the title change makes me laugh and I just like reminding everyone here that the pats are reigning Superbowl champs. I know that gets you upset because u keep responding with silly pictures and statements. Keep it up its pure entertainment. Just to let u know Pats favorites to win title again, steam must be coming out of your ears and other area's.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,986
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    No, you don't get it. We love the fact that you say you don't care about us. The more you say it, the more we love it because we are the NFL right now. So if you don't care about us that means we knocked you right out of football. So all you have left is your little game of pretend, and yesterday.

    That has to be the stupidest most flawed logic I've ever heard...Ya'll are narcissistic pieces of work.


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,986
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    You've been knocked out of professional football. There may come a day when you get back in it, but neither today, or tomorrow, are that day. Until then, bow to us. We are god.

    I only bow to one God...You sure as hell aren't him.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •