Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I only bow to one God...You sure as hell aren't him.
    He is referring to himself as "we" again.
    Hard worked? Just one of the many alternates.

It's downright pathetic, really. These Pats fans who come to our boards just to get on our nerves and stuff make all the other classy Pats fans look bad as well. Who is this Tommy the Tank dude, anyways? Patsfan4ever? Bojangles? Doesn't look like he'll give us credit when we beat the Pats in the professional league, and hide his little tush like the other trolls.

And the Patriots are "God"? Boy, how hard is the dosage of reality gonna hit you when you no longer win, and along with that your asinine crowd no longer show up to the games? It's sad to see the majority of Pats fans in your small Stadium only get loud when your team wins and nothing else. No team with fairweather fans can come close to the Pats fan in Gillette.

How are the Boston Red Sox doing, anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    It's downright pathetic, really. These Pats fans who come to our boards just to get on our nerves and stuff make all the other classy Pats fans look bad as well. Who is this Tommy the Tank dude, anyways? Patsfan4ever? Bojangles? Doesn't look like he'll give us credit when we beat the Pats in the professional league, and hide his little tush like the other trolls.

And the Patriots are "God"? Boy, how hard is the dosage of reality gonna hit you when you no longer win, and along with that your asinine crowd no longer show up to the games? It's sad to see the majority of Pats fans in your small Stadium only get loud when your team wins and nothing else. No team with fairweather fans can come close to the Pats fan in Gillette.

How are the Boston Red Sox doing, anyways?
    Classy Pates fans are a Myth ..even the Owner and Coach are "Bleeps"
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No doubt! I mean our owner Pat Bowlen came out and apologized for something that he was not aware of. He apologized and assumed responsibility, he owned up to the fault of the organization while the pansies continue to cry and whine because They got caught cheating red handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm gonna have to disagree. Remember the Pats fan who had praised our stadium? Of course it was long ago, but he commended the fans for cheering for our team. Quote from the article:

"My experience in Denver had me ascend from a casual observer in the opening quarter, to a screaming animal in the second half, roaring and rooting on the beloved men in orange."

I'm gonna have to disagree. Remember the Pats fan who had praised our stadium? Of course it was long ago, but he commended the fans for cheering for our team. Quote from the article:

"My experience in Denver had me ascend from a casual observer in the opening quarter, to a screaming animal in the second half, roaring and rooting on the beloved men in orange."
    They're also easily influenced turncoats but in his defense he got to see a team work hard and earn victory the right way.

Dudes a casual fan of whoever obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    The greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL: The New England Patriots

Ranking the 9 greatest dynasties in NFL history
    Cameron DaSilva
    Cameron DaSilva @camdasilva
    Feb 17, 2017 at 9:13a ET

1 New England Patriots (2001-16)
    Playoff appearances: 14

Super Bowl appearances: 7

Super Bowl wins: 5

The Patriots’ dynasty has been longer than any other in NFL history, and it’s by many standards the most impressive. In the span of 16 years, the Patriots have made the playoffs 14 times, reached seven Super Bowls and won five championships. They’re now just one Super Bowl shy of the Steelers for the most in NFL history despite winning all of theirs in a much shorter timeframe.

Not to mention, the Patriots have done all of this in the salary cap and free agency era, which makes it much more difficult for franchises to keep teams together. It’s a testament to the greatness of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Only once have they finished a season with fewer than 10 wins. That’s otherworldly and something that never happens.

Geoff Burke Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...ranking-021717
    That's a well known fact and glad it was posted here for all our donco fans to see. Wait I feel a negative post coming with pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    That's a well known fact and glad it was posted here for all our donco fans to see. Wait I feel a negative post coming with pictures!!!
    They didn't mention all the cheating they did so in reality it's a failed post!

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Where is their integrity? Does New England even have any integrity? Three peat.