Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Who is on your Rushmore?

I found this funny meme asking "who is on your Rushmore"?

I thought I would make my own and this is my Rushmore. LOL who is on your Rushmore?

I base my choices for greatest quarterback of all time strictly on career stats and overall performance.

Of course Super Bowls go a long way and they stand for something great however I do not see the point of being ignorantly bias and Crediting one player for five Super Bowl's when it was the system itself that got that player five Super Bowl's. That is a complete and total disgrace in regard to those who were and are truely better players.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Why don't you prove Brady performance was because of the patriots system? This ought to be good.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-12-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why don't you prove Brady performance was because of the patriots system? This ought to be good.
    I don't care about Brady or the pansy system. This is my top four Quarterbacks of all time and I have my reasons, and if that offends you, I couldn't care less...

I don't see Brady up there and if you can't handle that, so what!

Mine would be:

John Elway
    Pat Bowlen
    Mike Shanahan
    Floyd Little

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don't care about Brady or the pansy system. This is my top four Quarterbacks of all time and I have my reasons, and if that offends you, I couldn't care less...

I don't see Brady up there and if you can't handle that, so what!
    So you pick a bunch of losers (and montana) instead? Good for you. Only 1 QB you picked has a winning super bowl record.

So you pick a bunch of losers (and montana) instead? Good for you. Only 1 QB you picked has a winning super bowl record.

Uh do you not understand English? I said I don't care about your feelings.

I also said I go off career stats and yes all of these guys except for one have consistent Super Bowl victories but be offended kid, it's all you are good at...

"Bunch of losers huh" only because you fear them.

Uh do you not understand English? I said I don't care about your feelings.

I also said I go off career stats and yes all of these guys except for one have consistent Super Bowl victories but be offended kid, it's all you are good at...
    Montana has average career stats. You were saying?

Montana has average career stats. You were saying?
    But he has the Super Bowls and let me rephrase that for the special needs.

I go off of career stats and Super Bowl victories but if a QB don't have a Super Bowl victory but yet he has over 60,000 yards passing and in the Hall of Fame with twice a many wins as losses, then yes I will consider that quarterback in the conversation for greatest of all time.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-12-2017 at 12:24 PM.

But he has the Super Bowls...
    SMY, you just said you go by career stats. Is school out already?

SMY, you just said you go by career stats. Is school out already?
    Lol go back and re read it.

BTW I'd add many others before I'd add the cheating ball deflating, cell phone hating system QB to that list.

There's Ben Roethlisberger who is better than Tom Brady, Drew Bree's who is better than Tom Brady, there is Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady and the list goes on etc.

This isn't TommyBrady's Rushmore, it's our own. And to annoy you further, mine doesn't include Brady either...

My top 4 would be Manning, Unitas, Montana and Young.

Man...so much butthurt for one tiny man. Can't handle that someone has an opinion that doesn't match yours? This is our own personal mount rushmore. You can have yours and put whoever you feel like in it. This is to discuss who is in our own personal mount rushmore...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Man...so much butthurt for one tiny man. Can't handle that someone has an opinion that doesn't match yours? This is our own personal mount rushmore. You can have yours and put whoever you feel like in it. This is to discuss who is in our own personal mount rushmore...
    This thread was meant to be nothing more than a lame smack thread against brady...and it was started (surprise surprise) by resident doofus Sam Z.

This thread was meant to be nothing but a lame smack thread against brady...and it was started (surprise surprise) by resident doofus Sam Z.
    For a doofus, man he sure got under your skin. You must be really easy to get riled up for a doofus to do you in so well. You are over there frothing at the mouth in response.

If he's a doofus, what does that say about you for taking the bait hook line and sinker?

Lol, brady has more super bowls than 3 of Sam Z's rushmore combined.