Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 708
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So don't repeat the truth because it doesn't allow you to slander the team? Got it, we're all here to just further your smack so no one is allowed to point out how wrong you are with silly little things like facts and truth.
    Cant be slander since the doncos paid the fine and lost the draft picks and never took the NFL to court. So why don't you accept the truth just like the organization already has. It might make u sleep better and stop u from making embarrassing inaccurate statements.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No you said "they" said it was all over they're backs so give me that crap.
    Refs wiped the broncos off with a towel. Similar to how matt estralla was caught red handed filming signals.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sorry we don't toe the patriot line for you...

    Repeat lies until everyone believes it, that's the Patriot Way®

    Alright I'm bored with the subject of Salarygate. What time is the scheduled change to HGH-Gate?
    Anytime you want to discuss it, but I would like to talk about what will be happening in just 54 days. Let me tell u, the Patriots and their fan base will celebrate the raising of their 5th Superbowl Championship banner during the salary cap era which is unheard of and a course as you all know are the overwhelming favorites to win a sixth.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Anytime you want to discuss it, but I would like to talk about what will be happening in just 54 days. Let me tell u, the Patriots and their fan base will celebrate the raising of their 5th Superbowl Championship banner during the salary cap era which is unheard of and a course as you all know are the overwhelming favorites to win a sixth.
    I'm going to love watching you squirm as your team faceplants this year... Of course, you are a fairweather smacker so you won't be anywhere near here, but I'll know somewhere out there, you are searching for a new team to cheer for.


  5. #620
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    it was a judgment call by goodell (a bad one) since he didn't have any direct evidence that tom knew about or ordered the deflation of footballs. and there were only two courts involved - they did not rule on fact since it was an appeal but decided the issue of whether the commissioner had the power to be judge, jury and executioner under the CBA. i will own up to spygate and even rodney's HGH use but not deflategate. and if his own teammates thought he did anything they wouldn't have rallied around him to win two titles after the accusation.
    LOL..... They're paid to play and the goal is to win championships..... LOL rallied around him to win??? SMDH

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL..... They're paid to play and the goal is to win championships..... LOL rallied around him to win??? SMDH
    You should know about the concept of rallying around a certain player. Broncos did it TWICE...once in 1997 "this one's for John" and again in 2015 for peyton. There is nothing wrong with playing with a little extra heart for a teammate.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You should know about the concept of rallying around a certain player. Broncos did it TWICE...once in 1997 "this one's for John" and again in 2015 for peyton. There is nothing wrong with playing with a little extra heart for a teammate.
    Yeah, I do get that, but to say they played the whole season to win those championships is a bit of a dis-credit to the rest of the team..... That's not how it works....

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Refs wiped the broncos off with a towel. Similar to how matt estralla was caught red handed filming signals.
    Since you know that much, I'm sure you understand this all happend before a single down was executed. Right?

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Since you know that much, I'm sure you understand this all happend before a single down was executed. Right?
    And now he's going to tell you that if they did it once, they probably did it before and just never get caught and blah blah blah. We've heard all this before endless conjecture.


  10. #625
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Anytime you want to discuss it, but I would like to talk about what will be happening in just 54 days. Let me tell u, the Patriots and their fan base will celebrate the raising of their 5th Superbowl Championship banner during the salary cap era which is unheard of and a course as you all know are the overwhelming favorites to win a sixth.
    I remember when The Patriots were overwhelming favorites in the 2015 AFC Championship How did that work out for them?

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...laimed-defense
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I remember when The Patriots were overwhelming favorites in the 2015 AFC Championship How did that work out for them?

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...laimed-defense
    If we only had better o-line play last season because in reality that's all that really hurt the team.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And now he's going to tell you that if they did it once, they probably did it before and just never get caught and blah blah blah. We've heard all this before endless conjecture.
    That or it disappears when made to look ridiculous yet again.

    I'm good with the disappearing act!

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That or it disappears when made to look ridiculous yet again.

    I'm good with the disappearing act!
    Yes, but now you've ruined the moment by pointing it out. That's about as bad as saying his name three times...Now he'll have to appear.

    But yea, they don't care much for us showing them how predictable they are.


  14. #629
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yes, but now you've ruined the moment by pointing it out. That's about as bad as saying his name three times...Now he'll have to appear.

    But yea, they don't care much for us showing them how predictable they are.
    Well heck lets just change the subject.

    I came across this online earlier, nothing serious just a little humor mixed with truth but it made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-17-2017 at 10:03 AM.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm going to love watching you squirm as your team faceplants this year... Of course, you are a fairweather smacker so you won't be anywhere near here, but I'll know somewhere out there, you are searching for a new team to cheer for.
    You know the feeling don't you because last year the doncos were going to dominate the league 19-0 and repeat as superbowl champs but know what happen no QB and no playoffs for u.

    I'm just here to remind you that the pats are the reigning Superbowl champs and have won it 5 times in the last 16 yrs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •