Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    yeah, Brady and Belicheck got in cahoots early with their cheating tactics ...
    Except spygate happened in 2000 too- it didn't begin with brady's first season as starter in 2001. In fact, i think it went on while pete carroll was the head coach in the late 90s. So i think brady had something to do with the turnaround from a 5-11 team to super bowl champs.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-24-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Except spygate happened in 2000 too- it didn't begin with brady's first season as starter in 2001. In fact, i think it went on while pete carroll was the head coach in the late 90s. So i think brady had something to do with the turnaround from a 5-11 team to super bowl champs.
    Umm, In 2001 the Patsies were accused of cheating to beat the Stealers in the AFC championship and move on to that SB ... guess that all goes back to the spygate though, maybe the stealers were just slow to catch on they knew all their calls .... Brady kinda benefitted from it though, a little....

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Umm, In 2001 the Patsies were accused of cheating to beat the Stealers in the AFC championship and move on to that SB ... guess that all goes back to the spygate though, maybe the stealers were just slow to catch on they knew all their calls .... Brady kinda benefitted from it though, a little....
    the same afccg when brady left in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury after throwing for 0 TDs and 115 yards? hahahaha, keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    the same afccg when brady left in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury after throwing for 0 TDs and 115 yards? hahahaha, keep it coming.
    Uh Brady left the game early but does that mean he did not benefit from the patriots winning that game???

Based on interviews with more than 90 league officials, owners, team executives, coaches and current and former players ó the Patriots spied on opponents for at least seven years before the 2007 Spygate scandal broke. The Patriots began taping other teamís signals in 2000, Bill Belichickís first year as head coach in New England, the report said.

Reports also state that handwritten notes from the 2001 championship game that detailed Steelers signals and other scouting information were part of the evidence NFL employees destroyed in 2007.

This is all going to come out someday and in great detail, whoever is sitting on it is taking their sweet time but it'll happen. Perhaps when BB cheetah Tom retire, however it should be done now and I believe it would if not for idiot Goodell.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Something...something...jealous patriots fan...
    Something Something 5 time Superbowl champion patriot fan

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Something Something 5 time Superbowl champion patriot fan
    something...something... Patriot fans don't play in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by dwhitethegamer View Post
    something...something... Patriot fans don't play in the nfl
    hahahahahahahahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    something...something... Patriot fans don't play in the NFL
    Something Something never said I did donco lover haaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Something Something never said I did donco lover haaaaaaaaaaa