Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 706 to 710 of 710
  1. #706
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh Brady left the game early but does that mean he did not benefit from the patriots winning that game???

    Based on interviews with more than 90 league officials, owners, team executives, coaches and current and former players ó the Patriots spied on opponents for at least seven years before the 2007 Spygate scandal broke. The Patriots began taping other teamís signals in 2000, Bill Belichickís first year as head coach in New England, the report said.

    Reports also state that handwritten notes from the 2001 championship game that detailed Steelers signals and other scouting information were part of the evidence NFL employees destroyed in 2007.

    This is all going to come out someday and in great detail, whoever is sitting on it is taking their sweet time but it'll happen. Perhaps when BB cheetah Tom retire, however it should be done now and I believe it would if not for idiot Goodell.
    A lot of statements their Sammy but little documentation to back up the 90 so called owners, ECT......... Hmmm I wonder if a lot of those came from people associated with teams like the doncos,Steelers,ravens,colts,jets who we have made our biiiitches these last 16 years.

    The best part of your argument is the 2001 Steelers game where the pats scored 2 of their tds on a punt return and a blocked FG. I guess the pats cheated by spoting a weakness in their special teams when studying their signals and god forbid their scouting reports.

    Hey will anything else come out about salary gate.

  2. #707
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    something...something... Patriot fans don't play in the NFL
    Something Something never said I did donco lover haaaaaaaaaaa

  3. #708
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Something Something never said I did donco lover haaaaaaaaaaa
    That was the joke, Bratriot lover.

  4. #709
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    That was the joke, Bratriot lover.
    That was hilarious and I was being sarcastic

  5. #710
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    A lot of statements their Sammy but little documentation to back up the 90 so called owners, ECT......... Hmmm I wonder if a lot of those came from people associated with teams like the doncos,Steelers,ravens,colts,jets who we have made our biiiitches these last 16 years.

    The best part of your argument is the 2001 Steelers game where the pats scored 2 of their tds on a punt return and a blocked FG. I guess the pats cheated by spoting a weakness in their special teams when studying their signals and god forbid their scouting reports.

    Hey will anything else come out about salary gate.
    Nov 12, Tammy Br*dy will be Von's biiiiitch, then the biiiitch Tammy will start working the refs as usual.
    Cry, cry, Cry is all little Tammy does when he gets hit in the mouth,
    Waaaaaa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •